NameSilo

What technique you use in driving traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My technique will be using social bookmarking and article writting. How about yours ? =) :lala:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reviewcash7 said:
Are banner/link exchanges still worthwhile? Things like GadgetSpots.net

There is so much conflicting information and diverse opinions thesedays it's hard to be sure?

:(

that true hahah

•••
1) Social bookmarkis pointing to my UNIQUE content :)
2) Daily blogging --->> ping technorati (which should get you in Google Blog Search quickly)
3) Comment on related blogs

•••
netzilla said:
1) Social bookmarkis pointing to my UNIQUE content :)
2) Daily blogging --->> ping technorati (which should get you in Google Blog Search quickly)
3) Comment on related blogs

great methods you use. thanks for sharing.

•••
ameRie said:
blogging,forums,social bookmarking,ad posting,viral marketing, link exchange and sometimes traffic exchange 8^X

hmm can tell me more about viral marketing ?

•••
Re : What technique you use in driving traffic?

Hi sun and kisses...there a lot of ways to go about that...but the one i use are pres releases and article writing....and somewhat link building too.... :cy:

•••
Method that I use : social bookmarking, link exchange (with site that is related to my site), article, newsletter, directory, and sometimes ppc.

As far as I know, viral marketing is let someone know you from other. For example, you give ebook for free to your visitor. You put your links in that ebook. If visitor like your ebook, they will tell his friend to download your ebook. <--- please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers...

•••
My - is competent content :blink:

•••
Susandavid said:
Hi sun and kisses...there a lot of ways to go about that...but the one i use are pres releases and article writing....and somewhat link building too.... :cy:

hi there thanks for sharing it with me. I also uses press release sometimes and usually i work more on article writting.

edyst3 said:
Method that I use : social bookmarking, link exchange (with site that is related to my site), article, newsletter, directory, and sometimes ppc.

As far as I know, viral marketing is let someone know you from other. For example, you give ebook for free to your visitor. You put your links in that ebook. If visitor like your ebook, they will tell his friend to download your ebook. <--- please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers...

Hmm i heard abit about viral marketing but will it be helpful??

bobprog said:
My - is competent content :blink:

Good content draws people

•••
Anyone tried presss release b4 ?

•••
sun and kisses said:
Anyone tried presss release b4 ?

Press releases are very effective is you do them correctly. They can drive alot of traffic to a site if the site has good content, product or service that people are interested in. You need to make sure your press release is well written, informative and interesting. Do make it to long, but make sure that it is enough to peak their interest and make them want to find out more about your website.

•••
Hostnetric said:
Press releases are very effective is you do them correctly. They can drive alot of traffic to a site if the site has good content, product or service that people are interested in. You need to make sure your press release is well written, informative and interesting. Do make it to long, but make sure that it is enough to peak their interest and make them want to find out more about your website.

the info you provide are quite useful but do you know any source i can refer too ??

•••
•••
thanks for the link i will go and read it

•••
sun and kisses said:
thanks for the link i will go and read it

Your welcome sun no problem.

•••
Hostnetric said:
Your welcome sun no problem.

i read certain article from there and it really benefits me alot

•••
Glad to hear you found some usefule articles. There are alot out there if you look. Try ezinearticles they have alot on the subject as well.

•••
Hostnetric said:
Glad to hear you found some usefule articles. There are alot out there if you look. Try ezinearticles they have alot on the subject as well.

Yup i tried using ezine. It have alot of good article written by other people and it is quite informative as well.

•••
By using Kaboodle for my shopping sites and the majority of media outlets, I get quite a few visits.

•••
reviewcash7 said:
Are banner/link exchanges still worthwhile? Things like GadgetSpots.net

There is so much conflicting information and diverse opinions thesedays it's hard to be sure?

:(

IMO i think they are still quite good. Most people told me they have positive result using these.

•••
Some great tips were already given in this thread. I am surprised that no one mentioned, one of my favorites tips (especially for bloggers)...Have you readers add to your content! This is basically done by "asking a question" and asking for a comment or by posting something controversial!
Anyway great thread!

Last edited:
•••
Totally agree...participation

•••
briguy said:
Some great tips were already given in this thread. I am surprised that no one mentioned, one of my favorites tips (especially for bloggers)...Have you readers add to your content! This is basically done by "asking a question" and asking for a comment or by posting something controversial!
Anyway great thread!

I've read about it and thanks for mentioning = )

•••
i think you're limiting yourself in quality and quantity if you're only using 1 technique

•••
D2Domains said:
i think you're limiting yourself in quality and quantity if you're only using 1 technique

agree...cannot put all in one basket.

Different strokes, different techniques

•••
D2Domains said:
Good point..I try to get good at one (comfortable anyway) and then move onto another..or do something one day and something else next day..for (1) submit to directories (higher PR) day(2) post on my blogs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back