Dynadot

What steps to take?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Julio

DominioNombres.comTop Member
Impact
When selling a domain. What gets pushed first and what comes next? The steps of selling a domain?

Thank YOU!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If i am not confused what are u asking then here is ur answer!
Firstly Increase the PR of your domain
then Park your domain at sedo or any other parking site. Then put the domain at namepros in domain appraisal forum to know that how much worth ur domain is. According to that make offer to other person who may be intrested in ur domain name.
U might get good money for ur domain if it is three character.

•••
The most important thing when selling a "valuable" domain is to use some Escrow service. I'd use Sedo's Domain Escrow service.

Last edited:
•••
I just sold a domain using Escrow.com.
MY FIRST SALE WENT LIKE THIS.

1. I opened an account at Escrow
2. I entered the Name, Address, Phone number, and e-mail of buyer.
3. I also entered the selling price and who would be paying the escrow cost.
4. Escrow contacted the buyer-he excepted the offer and sent Escrow the money.
5.Escrow contacted me and I pushed the domain to the buyer's account.
6. Escrow contacted the buyer that the domain was had been pushed to his account.
7. The buyer released the money in the escrow account and three days later I received my check. The amount of sale was $700. The fee at Escrow was $25.

This was my first sale, I had no idea how to go about it, but everything worked great. Someone with more experience could probably give you better advise as to whether or not you should go this route. Some say go with Sedo escrow.

Last edited:
•••
patches said:
MY FIRST SALE WENT LIKE THIS.

1. I opened an account at Escrow
2. I entered the Name, Address, Phone number, and e-mail of buyer.
3. I also entered the selling price and who would be paying the escrow cost.
4. Escrow contacted the buyer-he excepted the offer and sent Escrow the money.
5.Escrow contacted me and I pushed the domain to the buyer's account.
6. Escrow contacted the buyer that the domain was had been pushed to his account.
7. The buyer released the money in the escrow account and three days later I received my check. The amount of sale was $700. The fee at Escrow was $25.

This was my first sale, I had no idea how to go about it, but everything worked great. Someone with more experience could probably give you better advise as to whether or not you should go this route. Some say go with Sedo escrow.

very clear. thx
i have learned it today too

•••
Thanks everyone!!!

Since I already have an account with SEDO and I'll do the escrow through them.

•••
thanks for the info i too was wondering about this.

•••
patches said:
The amount of sale was $700.

dang thats a lot whats the domain name??

•••
When selling a domain. What gets pushed first and what comes next? The steps of selling a domain?

Thank YOU!!!
Hello - The normal course of action is the BUYER pays for the domain name first. The seller then pushes the name to their account.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back