NameSilo

What should I do with this traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just got www.smileycentral.tk i get about 200 unique hits a day , what should i do with the traffic ? can i earn some money with smiley ads ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry Raptor, some members here just post to get NP$ and dont bother explaining anything - just junk posts.

I am not familiar with .tk , although I do know you can get them free or buy them, firstly, have you BOUGHT this domain or are you using the free .tk?

•••
•••
Originally posted by RobSCM
Sorry Raptor, some members here just post to get NP$ and dont bother explaining anything - just junk posts.

I am not familiar with .tk , although I do know you can get them free or buy them, firstly, have you BOUGHT this domain or are you using the free .tk?

thats not nice.

I said u can try to put smiley ads up and see how it goes. nothing would happen if no one clicks them. if ur getting 200 unique hits a day, to a smiley website, im sure that they will click the ads.

•••
It isnt nice ruining every thread on a forum either.

Back to the original poster.... if you have paid for the domain then you have full control over fowarding etc?

Why not park it @ somewhere like Sedo.us / .co.uk?

Sedo isnt great, as anybody will tell you, but still might be worth a shot @ earning you a few dollars, with 200 a day uniques you can be sure to at least cover reg costs every year!

•••
•••
Rob explained it very good. I would put ads or something like Adsense. Good luck!

•••
I not only agree with Rob, but I will add to the discussion! Ooooh.

You can see if other smiley-type sites would like to advertise on your site, since that will probably get them good traffic. One caveat -- .tk domains, since they are mostly free, don't have the best reputation and that may hurt any ad sales.

•••
Is this domain yours?

I see it as available.:)

•••
Originally posted by suthra
Is this domain yours?

I see it as available.:)
Indeed this domain is available! Perhaps Raptor was talking about another domain with the same characteristics which he didn't want to share with us... :'(

•••
Lol , maybe. Anyway i registered this domain, afterall its free. :)

•••
You're so unbelievable!!! :p

And what are you going to do with it? I think you can't park it on Sedo as others have said, because Sedo doesn't accept specific tlds-(If I'm not wrong...)

•••
:)), No iam redirecting it to one of my sites which redirects to my affiliate links. LOL

•••
Let us know if generates the described traffic though. :lol:

•••
lol, i can almost guarantee it wont

•••
If i owned a domain like that, I'd set it up as just a gallery of smileys and get Google Adsense or other ads off search engine traffic. You may not know it, but there are artists around that sell sets of smileys. That could be a great advertisement/affiliate system.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back