IT.COM

What should I do? My registrar's domain has dropped to another!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was registered this domain long time ago with local registrar. They ain't ICANN registrar but they use GoDaddy services.

This domain is going to expired. When I check WHOIS information of my domain. The name and address is mine, but email address is my local registrar.

When I check with my registrar website, I found that this domain has dropped last year, the owner has change to someone else.

This is my family business domain name. How could I do? Any one has suggestion please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So your family business has been without it's website for 6-12 months?

•••
No, he's saying that his "registrar" reseller has been in that state... would have no bearing on HIS domain until now that he needs to renew it.

•••
Doesn't sound like this is a legit reseller. I'm guessing you are paying them and then they are renewing the domain at GoDaddy.

This person needs to push the domain into your own GoDaddy account. I doubt GoDaddy is going to help you with this since the domain technically isn't even yours.

•••
Try logging in at MegaCheapDomains.com - all godaddy/WWD resellers default to this reseller upon termination.

•••
Doesn't sound like this is a legit reseller. I'm guessing you are paying them and then they are renewing the domain at GoDaddy.

This person needs to push the domain into your own GoDaddy account. I doubt GoDaddy is going to help you with this since the domain technically isn't even yours.

Yes, they ain't GoDaddy's reseller. Domain has registered since 2003. That time I have no idea about register domain name. So, I used their services to register domain for me. By the way, I have contact GoDaddy for this issue.

Thank you everyone for suggestions. :great:

•••
Try logging in at MegaCheapDomains.com - all godaddy/WWD resellers default to this reseller upon termination.

I think default in such case is domainpricedright.com :snaphappy:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back