Dynadot

advice What should I do If a Domain get Bids on multi platforms?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kance07

Established Member
Impact
i am listing my domain on multiple platforms like godaddy, sedo,etc. on auction for sell

if i get offers on multiple platforms for the same domain then what should i do?

if my registrar is godaddy and i got offer on godaddy auction as well as on sedo and sedo has the better offer than should i cancel the godaddy auction offer or any other option?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have bad experience with Godady and Sedo. Godaddy, listed easily, but never sold anything due to being low-balled constantly. I’ll suggest you best domain name providers here: Domain Racer, Site Ground, Big Rock - are fast, simple, and most affordable. Best offer here also.

•••
Just accept the higher offer and decline the lower offer, unless you wish to keep the lower offer on the table should problems arise with the latter. :)

Good luck!

•••
thanx salena:xf.smile:
I have bad experience with Godady and Sedo. Godaddy, listed easily, but never sold anything due to being low-balled constantly. I’ll suggest you best domain name providers here: Domain Racer, Site Ground, Big Rock - are fast, simple, and most affordable. Best offer here also.

•••
Thanks for this information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back