advice What should be my strategy?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Robin Hablani

GoDomainers.comEstablished Member
Impact
145
Being a domain investor since an year, just sold 2 domains as of now. One of which was a website I sold and the other was bought as an investment.

Now, I'm planning to make millions of dollars, what should be my long term strategy???

The very first I have though of is, reworking on my portfolio.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back