Ignorance

Established Member
Impact
Reg fee: -12
List fee: -9
Success fee: -5
Sale: 50

Total: 24

I think the success fee bugs me the most out of this, but this is my first profitable sale since joining the domain industry. Now to somehow make back the money lost with my painful new domainer mistakes from a month ago...

Any advice on making your domain sale more visible? Is there a certain site/strategy that has been working for you guys? Luckily this was one of my "mistake" domains as I'm not willing to list what I consider a higher value site until I think I've found a good strategy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Reg fee: -12
List fee: -9
Success fee: -5
Sale: 50

Total: 24

I think the success fee bugs me the most out of this, but this is my first profitable sale since joining the domain industry. Now to somehow make back the money lost with my painful new domainer mistakes from a month ago...

Any advice on making your domain sale more visible? Is there a certain site/strategy that has been working for you guys? Luckily this was one of my "mistake" domains as I'm not willing to list what I consider a higher value site until I think I've found a good strategy.
Lessen your risk by making the opening bid high enough for you not to be dissapointed if that becomes your only bid.

Btw I own ignorance.us:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back