IT.COM

What parking system do you use?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

globegenius

Account Closed
Impact
I currently use sedo for my parked pages but the revenue is low. Is anyone using adsense for their parked pages? I know I have to add an A and C record but if adsense pays better I would give them a try. Looking for feedback on which pays best? I do use some of their generated code for google affiliates on a few built websites already. This is more advanced and I'm wondering if its worth it?
Again this is for parked pages and not published web sites.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
New user here (didn't mean to hijack your thread but I basically have the same question), I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a small group of about 20 domains with 10 being basic crap sites with hardly any traffic to speak of and the other 10 (which I purchased after doing some research) are actually not bad. One of the domains is averaging about $15 / week at Google Adsense for Domains.

I'm wanting to go to a better parking system that has great templates, deposit money into Paypal at least once a month, and will accept me even though I don't have a ton of domains.

I recently got rejected by Domain Sponsor and Smart Name. I have applied for Parked.com. I already have a Sedo account. This is also for Parked Domains only.

•••
I would suggest "testing" all parking providers to find which give you a better CTR & CPC. I have some domains that were parked at Sedo, that get a better cpc than say when I had them parked with adsense or parked, and vice versa!.

•••
Anyone actually using ParkingRevolution.com? Just wondering if of those really used it can see much difference in pay then the larger sites.

•••
•••
I've used Fabulous, Parked, Sedo, Active Audience and one other one. Depends on the name. I hav several cooking school names that do well at Parked and I have party rental names that do better at Active Audience. I have two names that do better at Sedo.

•••
Ye it all depends really on the domain. Test it on the different networks. But I would say parked is the best network there is around. Its user friendly and good.

•••
Thanks for the replies. I'll have to try some others. Seems weird because after sedo changed their site my parked revenue dropped off the map.

•••
i don`t agree with you

most of my parked revenue comes from sedo

and i am also using parked.com

so for me sedo is doing absolutely good job.

•••
I am using sedo,
but I plan to leave it soon.

•••
I'm using Whypark...it's awesom

•••
I've been using Noomle. Best decision I ever made for my portfolio, no more nickle and dimeing clicks from traditional parking sites

•••
I also use noomle to park many of my domains and have been seeing great results compared to traditional parking methods. Noomle seems to have it's advantages for domains that may not get a ton of type-in traffic but are good keywords that rank well with search engines. The system is easy to use, and even though it takes a little bit longer to setup a site, the extra 5 minutes is well worth it when it comes to revenue.

•••
FWIW I have most of my portfolio at Fabulous. The names I'm serious about putting some effort into are at Noomle.

I am looking forward to the new templates from Bodis when Matt releases them. I will probably give my names another twirl over there once they are released.

•••
Parked.com
I also wating for new templates from Bodis

•••
well now a days proximus is the only operator with the technology to include payments for parking on their mobile phone bills.i hope mobistar and base will follow suit.
Huh ?

•••
I use a little bit of everyone but I would say SmartName is my favorite as they have regular parking, ecommerce stores and content sites so 3 options to choose from, parking revenue is down almost anywhere but I did get an $11 click yesterday from them so still an occasional click that makes ya happy.

•••
Seems weird because after sedo changed their site my parked revenue dropped off the map.

Ditto. Down just about EXACTLY 30% between October and November when Sedo's commission policy and site changed. They say that they aren't taking more for themselvews but this is quite a drop all in one increment. Parking is down but it has been gradual, not like this.

•••

all parking companies i mean nearly all pays well if you have quality traffic.
here are some of the bests..

trafficz.com
smartname.com
ddc.com
hotkeys.com
domainsponsor.com
parked.com

Regards
Romeo..

•••
I've been using Noomle. Best decision I ever made for my portfolio, no more nickle and dimeing clicks from traditional parking sites

I also use noomle to park many of my domains and have been seeing great results compared to traditional parking methods. Noomle seems to have it's advantages for domains that may not get a ton of type-in traffic but are good keywords that rank well with search engines. The system is easy to use, and even though it takes a little bit longer to setup a site, the extra 5 minutes is well worth it when it comes to revenue.

Noomle is the way to go if you have a little extra time to devote to watching your clicks and revenue grow. My adsense CTR and RPC are approx 5-6x better than parking domains at 'traditional' companies.

Here's a snippet of an article I wrote on my blog about Noomle:

.... Noomle provides users with adsense or ypn ready templates you can utilize by changing your dns to their servers. These templates are ready to be converted into fully developed minisites as you can control all content and new pages. You only need one article to be added to your ‘minisite’ to be able to activate that domain in the Noomle system. Noomle has an article library where you can use articles for your sites, however, I highly recommend using your own articles that you write or purchase from a freelance writer. It’s easy to quickly activate new pages where videos and news headlines that are relevant to your domain name or keyword are aggregated ....

Impressive. That’s the word that comes to mind when I compare results over the last couple months with my Noomle optimized sites compared to Sedo, Parked and NameDrive, the top three companies I have/will move away from. I won’t share exact numbers but my CTR (click thru rate) on Noomle pages is closing in on 5% and my average EPC (earnings per click) is approximately $.35/click. Compare that to my Sedo averages of 1% CTR and a nickel a click (EPC), moving my parked portfolio to Noomle is a no brainer. These stats are still very low compared to results that some on the members on Noomle’s forum are reporting. Keep in mind, I have not spent time doing any optimizing or adding fresh content to the Noomle sites I’ve created so far.

There are two memberships types at Noomle.com – Contributor or Non-Contributor (free membership). The free Noomle membership gives all of the tools you need to get as many domain names as you want monetized using their system (read complete details). The best part about Noomle is that they do NOT take a revenue share, so all of the revenue you generate from adsense is yours, paid to you directly from Google (or ypn/Yahoo if that’s your thing). Of course, contributing members have worthwhile perks like: Full access to new and premium templates, bulk functions, empower articles with keywords, and more! Minimum contribution to gain full access is $5 every two months. In order to join Noomle, I believe you must also join the forum as well, it’s where you can make contributions. Also, the forum is a great place to discuss and get support for your Noomle questions ....

•••
edit..........

Last edited:
•••
I don't have a large porfolio, so all my names are currently on Noomle and it works for me :)

I used traditional parking system before, but I couldn't never get enough money to have a payout and that's when things changed. Within a short period of time, I manage to do just that with Noomle.

•••
SEL - I totally dig your Burj Khalifa noomle minisite you have in your sig :tu:

•••
i notice Sedo.com seem to have the best search optimization. My search rankings drop as soon as i move away from sedo. That's with over 2000 domains to test with

with new domains i park. i test, then improve, if that fails, and they get good traffic, i mini site them, if that fails i flip the domain or redirect.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back