What OS do u use

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

blackwizard

Account Closed
Impact
12
what version of OS do u use in your computer??

how many of u are awaiting release of Windows Vista?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Im using XP Pro, and i have been for the past few years.

Im not too excited about Vista, though i know i'll find myself rushing to get a copy when its released. :)

Ta-ra.

Flubber
 
0
•••
I use FreeBSD 6.0.
 
0
•••
XP pro all the way!
 
0
•••
I'm on Windows XP Pro SP1 and I don't want anything else more that, no SP2 nor Vista. I tried BeOS a few years ago, it's a nice system but couldn't convinve me.
 
0
•••
Windows XP Home Edition

I'm content with it.
 
0
•••
Been running Ubuntu LiveCD since my hard-drive crashed (3 weeks?). Normally I run Ubuntu+Kubuntu combination and XP.
 
0
•••
im currently running win xp and on my other pc cent os
 
0
•••
Im using XP pro sp2, Im waitting vista ;)
 
0
•••
I'm using Win-XP Pro SP2 and Win98 sometimes, but soon I'll be using Windows Vista instead :)
 
0
•••
XP Pro, and not too excited about Vista ;)
 
0
•••
gentoo, win2003 and xp pro all 64-bit :)
 
0
•••
XP Home and wish I was back on Pro.
 
0
•••
when is Vista to be released to persons in the UK. i use Win Xp Pro Sp2 on both computers.
 
0
•••
XP Pro, CentOS, and OS 10.2
 
0
•••
XP Media Center Edition (it is so buggy)
 
0
•••
Windows xp pro, never used osx and probably never will.
 
0
•••
WinXP Home Edition. :)
 
0
•••
xp sp2
will get vista, as long as security is good.
 
0
•••
Arch Linux
I'm not waiting for Windows Vista release.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back