NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your gonna own them all before long! :)

I like ATM.company, great domain... !

With a total of 45,500 registrations over 2.5 years, he might own all of the registrations already!

Heh

•••
Kid.beer
Kids.beer

Huge in Japan..

•••
you don't have sake.beer do you? that would be an excellent one, gem maybe

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Upload.Download

#Almarri #Upload #Download

UD.png

•••
you don't have sake.beer do you? that would be an excellent one, gem maybe

Well, sake isn't beer.. so it wouldn't be a really good one. It's rice wine.

•••
oh but winebeer.com is perfect?

•••
Bought one, because it was cheap ($10 at GD) and .CENTER has had some good sales:

Jazz.center

•••
Well, sake isn't beer.. so it wouldn't be a really good one. It's rice wine.

http://www.kansascity.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/chow-town/article335301/Sake-is-known-as-Japanese-rice-wine-but-it’s-actually-beer.html

Not sure now, after reading a few articles it appears that it should be in a class of it's own.. :)

@wesley sweatman my mistake, I though there was a brand sake beer but I was wrong.

It's available sake.beer, 149.00 per year and same renewal. ;)

End of derail//

Last edited:
•••
http://www.kansascity.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/chow-town/article335301/Sake-is-known-as-Japanese-rice-wine-but-it’s-actually-beer.html

Not sure now, after reading a few articles it appears that it should be in a class of it's own.. :)

@wesley sweatman my mistake, I though there was a brand sake beer but I was wrong.

It's available sake.beer, 149.00 per year and same renewal. ;)

End of derail//

Actually, only the title of that article says that. But the actual article talks about it being a rice wine, which it is. I lived in Japan for three years, where I had many different kinds of sake on a daily basis.. even while domaining. lol :D

What I mean is.. the article, I believe, is referring to low quality sake served in the U.S as a kind of like "beer," but still not really.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
New ones:

Hot.media
Your.photography
Fix.trade

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
As beginner I made some mistakes with (the new) tlds and I dropped quite a few, I currently have the following:

driverlesscar.services
windturbine.solutions
suomi.sexy (suomi = Finland in Finnish)
amateurs.exposed -->My favorite.
derbeste.club (der beste = the best in German)
novorossiya.today (novorossiya is "New Russia"; this is related to the ongoing conflict in Eastern Ukraine involving Ukraine, Russia and Russian backed separatists)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back