Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Comedian.Video

(curious what you guys think)

I really like the domain. Unfortunately, looking at the raw data it doesn't seem to be worth much at this time. I'd keep it if you like it or can develop it ;)

Brandon

•••
Here are my latest (non-confidential) ones:

any.gifts

print.live
card.live

import.live
export.live

Brandon

•••
And just now:

global.earth :laugh:

Brandon

•••
•••
•••
Here are mine for today (minus a few odd ones):

live.forsale
live.limo

trend.clothing
trend.show

war.bio

organic.fish

:lookaround:nGTLD:rolleyes:

Brandon

•••
•••
@finder17 - Good luck getting them! If you really want a domain on an extension coming out, reserve it with different registrars or snatch it up on day 5 of EAP.

Brandon

•••
•••
@finder17 - Good luck getting them! If you really want a domain on an extension coming out, reserve it with different registrars or snatch it up on day 5 of EAP.

Brandon
great point. thank you for the heads up.

•••
experiment.pro
359796918.jpg

•••
•••
Hello,

I spent $23 altogether on:

- Tkd. rocks (Tkd = Taekwondo)
- Inn .red
- Bar .yokohama

•••
Hello,

I spent $23 altogether on:

- Tkd. rocks (Tkd = Taekwondo)
- Inn .red
- Bar .yokohama
I hope japanese people go to bars:) bar.yokohama

•••
I hope japanese people go to bars:) bar.yokohama

They certainly do, but I think the Yokohama domain (even a big city with 4 million inhabitants) is crazy hard to sell. But it was cheap and who knows?! If random LLLL.biz can sell, why not this one?! :D

•••
They certainly do, but I think the Yokohama domain (even a big city with 4 million inhabitants) is crazy hard to sell. But it was cheap and who knows?! If random LLLL.biz can sell, why not this one?! :D
Everything is betting, the talk is about the odds.

•••
•••
I read a lot of this thread. Not to be a hater of the new gtlds and all your purchases, but 99% of them scream 'if you buy it, they will come' to me. I think a lot of you don't really get the fundamentals of marketing, domaining, or web monitization. Seems to be a situation of Greed + Blind Optimism outweighing Common Sense. A lesson learned from the gold rush of the American West... the people that earned the big $'s were not the ones panning for gold, but those selling the shovels, pick axes, and supplies. Draw your own conclusion. As Admiral Ackbar once said, 'it's a trap'.:alien2:

Last edited:
•••
isthis.online
isthat.online
ismywebsite.online

Got these via NameCheap's Cyber Monday offer.

They are maybe usable for developing a system about checking up time status of the web sites such as downforeveryoneorjustme.com&isitdownrightnow.com etc.

I missed ismysite.online as it was registered 3 days ago : \

•••
•••
•••
Just a few of many new ones:

trace.international

redundant.xyz

orbit.live
orbit.earth

home.band

label.equipment
labeling.equipment

tag.clothing

brand.gift
brand.clothing

toplevel.space
toplevel.xyz

forum.domains

Going on 3,000 domains now... :laugh:

Brandon

•••
Oh and I registered my new website brandon.domains (not set up yet).

Brandon

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back