IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Web.Company

#web #webhosting #webdesign #webdevelopment

Web.png

•••
•••
I'm part of the club too !

Oh wait we have new extensions who knew :p :sold:

•••
Don't worry if the domains you wanted are taken, the drop is in just one year :)

•••
Picked up a few on the you never know basis,but small outlay.

Vegas.Loans

•••
I only registered a few in a single niche...

Hydroponics.guide
Strain.guide
Growers.guide
Grower.guide
Growing.guide

•••
They're available because they barely have any sense.

•••
Not interested in new gLTD domains. :xf.confused:

So why visit here and just to scream you're not interested in new gtld domains ? :) Lately there is an aweful lot of people concerned with posting in new gtld sections how they are not interested lol

•••
On-topic again:

I registered these (standard prices and regular renewal fees):

- Code.buzz
- Iam.blue
- Losangeles.marketing
- Newyork.management

Not anything special, but for 10-25 bucks a piece, they're ok I guess.

I really think that in the next year or 2 gtlds will take off especially as a means for brands to reach out to millennials. They will become sexy. Everyday I see a new one being used in national brand campaigns.

I like IAm.Blue would be a great marketing campaign for the huge anxiety/depression/SAD pharmaceutic market. Now is a great time to pick up these names and I'm glad that not everyone is jumping on the wagon yet. Gives time for smart strategic pickups.

•••
New member here! please tell me what you guys think....
childern.clinic
childerns.clinic
roadside.services
cbd.clinic
wheels.discount
tickets.discount
land.finance
mcl.surgery
makemore.cash
foreign.cash
tow.services
towtruck.services
preciousmetals.investments
guns.discount
cng.discount
hawaii.discount

Try staying away from domains that end up being 3+ words especially long-tail domains like PreciousMetals.Investments no matter how tempted you may be. It's not a good choice. Use Google's Keyword Planner and try to buy domains that are competitive. https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner#search

If you're going to buy domains in new GTLDs, you need to focus on the strongest names possible in those extensions. health.clinic financial.services personal.finance my.discount free.cash etc just examples in the gtlds you've chosen to buy in. Or get at close to top keywords as possible. It's better to spend $100 or so dollars on 1 good quality name then $25 for 4 sub par names. Quality not Quantity. Make an exhaustive list of top keywords that usually sell on the aftermarkets and try those.

Best fortunes

•••
Open Network is great! I like credit network and research center too!

@lotk Thanks. You know, I wasn't going to participate in the gtlds at all. But when I saw there was going to be a .Network I couldn't resist. So open.network was the first GTLD I acquired being that I own the .com I figured why not and since then it's been happy strategic gtld hunting ever since!:)

•••
•••
Spent $300.00 on charity, feeling myself as guy who registered 10 new gtld.

Today I sold a .CENTER for the price of renewing 25 - 30 new gTLDs, so the feeling is similar ;)

•••
I have put a Mini Site on my new GTLD depression.solutions My first mini site :)

•••
Two today:

- Grill .haus
- Bitcoin .haus

24 dollars each.

Ps. "Cafe .haus" is available right now...

Good domains and definitely worth $24 each. Only thing better is owning the English (comparable) versions:

steak.house
grill.house
bbq.house

...plus lots of similar .restaurant domains like:

grill.restaurant
vegetarian.restaurant
sea.restaurant

Did I mention that I love good food? :)

May I ask why you didn't go for cafe.haus? It's a good domain for sure.

Brandon

•••
pro.cards
customer.cards

emergency.training

ball.live (surprisingly lots of traffic considering I just added it)

Brandon

•••
First, I love the tag at the bottom of this thread: "official gTLD droplist 2016". Sadly, I think we will find that to be true 90% of the time. So, I'm thinking about how not to be part of that 90%?

One of the keys for me has always been due diligence before I purchases. This has not always been the case and has proven to be a costly error early on in my domain career. I'd hate to see you you guys repeat the same mistakes I made. If you do solid due diligence, you will walk away from a lot of domains and focus on those with true potential.

So, what is due diligence? Here's the checklist I use before making a domain buy, whether it be .gTLD, .com, or .whatever:

1. What is the intended use of the domain? Each name MUST have one. If you can't find one, no one else will. I apply this to even brandables and made-up 'words'.

2. Can I pronounce and easily spell the name? If you can't say it, the world will hate it. This probably does not apply to Chinese repeaters, but I really don't care about that market anyway.

3. Does the name convey the desired term in the shortest way possible? Free.money, yes. Complimentary.money, no.

4. Does the domain fit the extension? Easy.money, yes. Hippo.money, no.

5. Does the world care about this name? / Is there a need for it? / Is it a popular term or phrase? Tools really help with these. I use Google Trends now and historically have used Overture to help answer these questions.

6. What is this name gonna cost me and is it in my budget? I tend to register speculative names under $20, unless I have a specific need for a project, then I raise my budget to feed aftermarket opportunities. Top.News at $52,500 does not pass this test.

7. Would I want to develop this domain and create a business out of it? This is my passion test. If I wouldn't want to development it, why would someone else?

8. Is the name clean? Does it infringe or a trademark, the .com version, or a similar name? A little googling,
typing in URLs, and possibly a trip to uspto.gov will answer this one.

Assuming the answers to all this questions are a go, I then pull the trigger on the name.

Anyway I hope this helps some of the newbs save some dough. Best of luck to all of you.

•••
•••
•••
I believe the new TLDs will do quite well in time... Right now it is about finding the right domain in a TLD that is applicable to the keyword on the left of the dot.

•••
•••
•••
Five regular priced drop catches:

Goal.one
XXX.poker
Rock.wales
Auto.wales
Toys.wales

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back