IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Content.Company

Content.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
CoinInvesting.club
AltCoin.club

•••
•••
SanFrancisco.Catering

PaloAlto.Catering

SiliconValley.Catering

I am pretty excited (y)

•••
Recently registered -

bra.care

fruit.care

lawyer.cheap

•••
•••
•••
A couple of .works domains I registered -

HowDNA.works
HowtheHeart.works

•••
•••
•••
Three today, thought I'd see what .site extensions might work. Not sure I'll be adding to these anytime soon though.

Fracking.site

Ital.site

Rasta.site

•••
Just took p00.xyz = programming related = also, have faith in xyz

•••
Been lurking for awhile and this is my first post. I feel like I picked up a few good gTLDs (some better then others)

givemesome.feedback
thesupersecret.club
reallygood.games
billboard.hiphop
dj.network
thebest.pizza
global.warming.solutions (warming.solutions)

givemesome.feedback and thesupersecret.club are probably just going to be used for personal projects of mine. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the others.

What do you guys think?

•••
@iFatal I like dj.network and warming.solutions, those will make great sites one day. Thanks for sharing.

Great first post and welcome to NP!

•••
@iFatal I like dj.network and warming.solutions, those will make great sites one day. Thanks for sharing.

Great first post and welcome to NP!

Thanks! Glad to be here!

•••
•••
Been lurking for awhile and this is my first post. I feel like I picked up a few good gTLDs (some better then others)

givemesome.feedback
thesupersecret.club
reallygood.games
billboard.hiphop
dj.network
thebest.pizza
global.warming.solutions (warming.solutions)

givemesome.feedback and thesupersecret.club are probably just going to be used for personal projects of mine. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the others.

What do you guys think?

Make a pitch to some end users fast that's your best bet imo.

•••
•••
What's an end user?

Someone who isn't buying as an investment to resell the domain. Rather it's with a view to creating a website on the domain.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back