Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every other subsection has this thread, this section deserves its own thread too.

Share your newly registered new gTLD domains.

Our count so far: 0 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
glam.today
quadcopter.guide
altright.men
lambo.world
glitz.life
mumbai.men and many more. I have over 200 ngTLDs. Trying to balance portfolio with lots of new .COMs.

•••
4D.fyi - just registered, it was registered before and dropped.

•••
VRart.World
TheVRart.Gallery

•••
Lucy In The Sky With • Diamonds

•••
Hahaha. Three dollars on:

Gay.pink

Kind of ok. For some the preference matches the color, I guess ;)

Last edited:
•••
http:// Emirati.Company
Emirati.Company

Emirati.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
DairyFree.Store
DairyFree.Life
DairyFree.Top

•••
Drag.one
Samui.club
Gay.black

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
dontwasteyourmoneyon.gtld my pick up of the day

•••
ok, ill be the first....

I have registered 1 new gTLD, i felt like a little gamble...

Don't all laugh at once...

Solar.Clothing

I think this will be a big industry in the next few years now that solar technology can be woven into materials. Solar clothing to charge your wearable devices. Will your tshirt eventual charge your smart glasses? its possible..

What can i say it's a punt, will it be worth the punt it in the end? who knows..

...I'm ready for the laughter now :)
I like that domain name! I think solar clothing may exist already, at leas in development, or if it doesn't it is a good idea especially if on a big hiking trip! In Canada they are researching a similar idea but that gets energy from your motions to charge things like phones.

•••
I have purchased too many to list, but a few of my favourites:
symphony.science
LHC.science
CRISPR.science
simulate.science
graphing.science
dividend.site
DIYI.space
Hopewell.Rocks
Fundy.site
SeeDo.science
ETF.science

I know many just value .com, .net, .org but I see eventually good value in good names in the new gTLDs.

•••
•••
•••
I have purchased too many to list, but a few of my favourites:
symphony.science
LHC.science
CRISPR.science
simulate.science
graphing.science
dividend.site
DIYI.space
Hopewell.Rocks
Fundy.site
SeeDo.science
ETF.science

I know many just value .com, .net, .org but I see eventually good value in good names in the new gTLDs.

Half of those you can get for reg fee in .com.

graphingscience.com
seedoscience.com
lhcscience.com
diyispace.com
fundysite.com

•••
My stock

Apps.guru (Amazon owns app.guru and redirects to it's page for developers0
Recharge.guru
Dm.guru (digital marketing)
Account.guru
Accounts.guru

Cars.zone
Fly.zone
Digital.zone
Green.zone
Diamond.zone
Discount.zone
Electric.zone
Speed.zone
Robotic.zone
Luggage.zone
Transplant.zone

Program.codes
Flight.ooo

•••
Half of those you can get for reg fee in .com.

graphingscience.com
seedoscience.com
lhcscience.com
diyispace.com
fundysite.com

Thank you for replying (and obvious doing research). I highly value domain names that reflect concisely only what the topic is. For example, if you wanted a website where artists, guides etc. from the (Bay of) Fundy region would be linked, Fundy.site is direct and simple, while tacking on the .com might suggest that it is a business, which it probably is not). If Do It Yourself Investors wanted a sharing space diyi.space is more accurate than tacking on a .com. If wanting to highlight news from the world's largest scientific experiment (the Large Hadron Collider or LHC is the universally used abbreviation), then LHC.science is direct and accurate, while tacking on a .com in my mind makes it not applicable to the intended use.

I value domain expression phrases, so SeeDo.science is speakable, while adding a .com not.

I realize that currently .com are way more valued than the new gTLDs (and also accept that will stay so for some time) but in the long run I feel that precision in what the site really is will gradually take precedence over the value of a .com. I'm willing to take a longish investing horizon and hope that some of the domains I hold will eventually command a modest price. For example, I have NRC.science registered for 5 years and CRISPR.science for 6 years. CRISPR was named by the world's most prominent science publication as the breakthrough science development in 2015. I think ultimately holding the name directly with science, not with a com tacked on, will have value.

Anyway, thanks so much for responding thoughtfully and after research, and I do accept that the vast majority of domain investors totally agree with you! Have a nice day!

•••
He's right. These names are not going to sell, when the .com counterparts are not even registered. Zero demand.

•••
Thank you for your view, Kate, and taking the time to read the discussion! Clearly you have been active and have a lot of expertise, and thank you for sharing it.

I take somewhat a contrarian view (to many things lol) and see that we may eventually evolve to a point where .com will no longer be THE domain name, or even further that it will be negative for some connotations.

Let's say that you have a non-profit focussed on science literacy, for example, or a consortium promoting citizen science, do you really need or want a .com? I realize that about 75% (very roughly) of domain name purchases are businesses, and the .com has value obviously for them, but the market is not insignificant for those other organizations. Yes, I know they will never pay $10000 for a domain name and probably very few will even pay $1000. But I think there will be, and is, a market in the tens to hundreds of dollars range. I see that as my niche, and hope to promote sensible, relevant use of some of the new gTLDs.

I fully accept that so far the after-market sales of most of the new gTLDs has been almost non-existent.

Anyway, thank you once more for taking the time to respond!

•••
My stock

Apps.guru (Amazon owns app.guru and redirects to it's page for developers0
Recharge.guru
Dm.guru (digital marketing)
Account.guru
Accounts.guru

Cars.zone
Fly.zone
Digital.zone
Green.zone
Diamond.zone
Discount.zone
Electric.zone
Speed.zone
Robotic.zone
Luggage.zone
Transplant.zone

Program.codes
Flight.ooo

Some nice names! Thanks for sharing. I particularly like apps.guru (had not realized what you wrote about Amazon). You should be able to get at least some $$ for that one to the right buyer or developer. Discount.zone also seems really great to me, and I am partial to Digital.zone. Thanks again, and best wishes for your domain investing success!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back