NameSilo

showcase What is your most valuable/expensive domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jurgen2320

Established Member
Impact
What is the most valuable domain name you are currently holding? And what do you think it is worth?

I know there are some domains out there worth millions so I'm curious

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Girlfriend.com
Marriage.com
Son.com
Daughter.com
Divorce.com
Done.com
In that order.

•••
•••
US.tv. Sold USA.tv many years ago for 125K

•••
•••
All the domains I ever registered or bought, was with the intention to either develop them myself as a content site or as a startup. If I had unlimited time, I would've definitely developed them all, but I don't. So I put them up for sale.

YEAH, this is my domaining strategy. If even nobody ever buys any of my domain, I don't care (well, that can't happen, as I've sold some already), since I'll eventually develop them - at least enough of them, so that the ROI is still satisfactory. As a web & software developer myself with 25+ years of experience in the development field, I have that huge advantage that most dominers probably don't have.

Currently I have 160+ domains up for sale. I'm still evaluating their price, while a few are in active development. If some of them are sold in the meantime in the set BIN, then fine. If not, then that's OK too.

For example, I've set ComputeFuture.com BIN to $14,500 on DAN. My plan is to develop it as an Ai based SAAS. But if it is sold on this price before I can develop, I'm fine by that too. Of course, when I'll start the development, I'll probably set the BIN to something much much higher, so that the reward is satisfactory either way.

Happy domaining :xf.smile:
nice, I picked up computability (.com)

•••
My most valuable domain is not the domain I have listed for the highest price as it's not for sale.......

•••
Computer.tv
Park.tv
ooo.tv
Satisfaction.tv
Mascot.tv
Supernatural.tv
Boutique.tv
Pyramid.tv
Wildcard.tv
Forest.tv
Polkadot.tv
Shuffle.tv
Mysteries.tv
Goldmine.tv
Scorpion.tv
Poison.tv
.....and many more, but I think these are the best.

•••
My small bandwagon of domains towards an end user are mostly XXX territory...nothing truly valuable. There are others that I've got that mean something to me, and worth probably next to nothing to others. A couple that I'm negotiating this year are more special, if I can get the price down

•••
An old friend of mine still owns escape.com and has refused offers of $7m over the years.

•••
My most valuable domain is not the domain I have listed for the highest price as it's not for sale.......
Wouldn't begin with W by any chance would it ? 😏

•••
1658090010623.png

The definitive web address for the World's Mega Trillion $ Haulage Industry.

I brand myself by the mile.

Haulage.com

•••
•••
•••
Can't wait to see what this one eventually goes for, you've been HODLin for a while. :xf.smile:

Thanks!
Yeah, it's been 7 years of holding period.

•••
According to Godaddy appraised values:

Screenshot_20220721-021146_Chrome.jpg

•••
Out of my 180 or domains, I have a couple that I would expect should net between mid $**** to $***** (if not more depending on the right buyer/demand)

Last edited:
•••
Maybe my pronounceable LLL.co which I believe is worth low five figures.

•••
That's some 7 digit worth list!!
I dont think he owns those domains, I think its supposed to be some kind of antiquated sexist joke

•••
Girlfriend.com
Marriage.com
Son.com
Daughter.com
Divorce.com
Done.com
In that order.
Wait, where is Wife.com? Already sold her or what?

•••
Are you serious?

Mate, that is a killer.

:cigar:

•••
•••
•••
The one we're currently using- StartupNames.com

•••
Thanks!
Yeah, it's been 7 years of holding period.

Take note people! Domains is not quick and easy money. Takes guts, courage, patience and insight! Subscribe to @AbdulBasit.com if you want to learn how the pros are successful.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back