IT.COM

How you rate this domain name Please ! - Request.expert

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rachidgeek

Established Member
Impact
Hey, I would like to hear from experts in domaining how you rate this domain name with alternative extensions.
Your valuable insights are highly significant. Thank you

It is obvious that the most important and most valuable Extensions have been reserved in advance. This is what made me search for other domains, taking into account that the domain in one word is better and valuable .

------------------------------
Request.expert
Experts.Support
Playing.guru
Krypto.lat
Ecar.ink
Cpanel.zone
Payo.online
Droid.software
Extrapay.online
-----------------------

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
"Thanks , Got it, but I am not seeking a large profit; rather, if I buy a domain for $5 and sell it for $25 to $50, that's a good profit for me."

•••
You ain’t gonna get a profit from these domains
But hey , it’s up to you

•••
If they are available to register, chances are they are crap names.

•••
•••
Judging by these domain names, it seems like you might be new to the domain industry. We've all been in your shoes, making similar mistakes when we first started out. Welcome aboard, whether you're new to the industry or this forum.

Here are some key points to consider:

You don't need to rely on .com domains to make a sale, even though it might seem strange. This is something I've learned from the unpredictable nature of this industry.

.com domains are generally a safe bet, especially when considering their global recognition and renewal costs if you plan to hold onto your domain names for a long time.

Holding .com domains for years doesn’t guarantee significant sales.

The right keywords, choosing suitable extensions, and managing renewal costs are crucial factors for success in this industry.

Others have mentioned that sticking to .com domains is better, but it's not the only strategy unless you're skilled in outbound marketing for your domains.

Namepros is an invaluable resource for domainers of all levels. Take the opportunity to learn from the experiences and stories of those who have made mistakes, sold domains for millions, achieved regular sales, and made a living from domaining.

Never rely solely on selling domain names for your income. Domaining should be a side business due to its unpredictable nature.

Domaining can be addictive. Curiosity and the success stories shared here may tempt you to keep registering new domains, which can lead to high renewal costs if they're not sold within a year. Always act responsibly.

Be cautious with registering corporate names, like Cpanel, as it can lead to losing those domains. Avoid trademarks and company names.

From your list, Playing.guru has potential to be developed into a website offering informative articles about various online games. I'd consider dropping the rest.

Good luck with domaining! And once again, welcome aboard!

•••
Judging by these domain names, it seems like you might be new to the domain industry. We've all been in your shoes, making similar mistakes when we first started out. Welcome aboard, whether you're new to the industry or this forum.

Here are some key points to consider:

You don't need to rely on .com domains to make a sale, even though it might seem strange. This is something I've learned from the unpredictable nature of this industry.

.com domains are generally a safe bet, especially when considering their global recognition and renewal costs if you plan to hold onto your domain names for a long time.

Holding .com domains for years doesn’t guarantee significant sales.

The right keywords, choosing suitable extensions, and managing renewal costs are crucial factors for success in this industry.

Others have mentioned that sticking to .com domains is better, but it's not the only strategy unless you're skilled in outbound marketing for your domains.

Namepros is an invaluable resource for domainers of all levels. Take the opportunity to learn from the experiences and stories of those who have made mistakes, sold domains for millions, achieved regular sales, and made a living from domaining.

Never rely solely on selling domain names for your income. Domaining should be a side business due to its unpredictable nature.

Domaining can be addictive. Curiosity and the success stories shared here may tempt you to keep registering new domains, which can lead to high renewal costs if they're not sold within a year. Always act responsibly.

Be cautious with registering corporate names, like Cpanel, as it can lead to losing those domains. Avoid trademarks and company names.

From your list, Playing.guru has potential to be developed into a website offering informative articles about various online games. I'd consider dropping the rest.

Good luck with domaining! And once again, welcome aboard!
I appreciate your detailed explanation and thanks for all your valuable insights

•••
Request.expert and Droid.software = $15 to $75 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Request.expert and Droid.software = $15 to $75 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
I appreciate that Mr Jordon M . Your tip means a lot to me, thank you very much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back