Dynadot

showcase What is your most valuable/expensive domain?

NameSilo
Watch

jurgen2320

Established Member
Impact
What is the most valuable domain name you are currently holding? And what do you think it is worth?

I know there are some domains out there worth millions so I'm curious

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of my domains...
win11.us
playstore.deals
viphomes.us
nofrills.us
nofrills.credit

•••
That's some 7 digit worth list!!
I dont think he owns those domains, I think its supposed to be some kind of antiquated sexist joke

•••
Girlfriend.com
Marriage.com
Son.com
Daughter.com
Divorce.com
Done.com
In that order.
Wait, where is Wife.com? Already sold her or what?

•••
•••
US.tv. Sold USA.tv many years ago for 125K

•••
What is the most valuable domain name you are currently holding? And what do you think it is worth?

I know there are some domains out there worth millions so I'm curious
Truth.online....should be worth a lot especially since Truth.com directs to a hardware store, and truth online is rare.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Computer.tv
Park.tv
ooo.tv
Satisfaction.tv
Mascot.tv
Supernatural.tv
Boutique.tv
Pyramid.tv
Wildcard.tv
Forest.tv
Polkadot.tv
Shuffle.tv
Mysteries.tv
Goldmine.tv
Scorpion.tv
Poison.tv
.....and many more, but I think these are the best.

•••
1658090010623.png

The definitive web address for the World's Mega Trillion $ Haulage Industry.

I brand myself by the mile.

Haulage.com

•••
Are you serious?

Mate, that is a killer.

:cigar:

•••
According to Godaddy appraised values:

Screenshot_20220721-021146_Chrome.jpg

•••
An old friend of mine still owns escape.com and has refused offers of $7m over the years.

•••
All the domains I ever registered or bought, was with the intention to either develop them myself as a content site or as a startup. If I had unlimited time, I would've definitely developed them all, but I don't. So I put them up for sale.

YEAH, this is my domaining strategy. If even nobody ever buys any of my domain, I don't care (well, that can't happen, as I've sold some already), since I'll eventually develop them - at least enough of them, so that the ROI is still satisfactory. As a web & software developer myself with 25+ years of experience in the development field, I have that huge advantage that most dominers probably don't have.

Currently I have 160+ domains up for sale. I'm still evaluating their price, while a few are in active development. If some of them are sold in the meantime in the set BIN, then fine. If not, then that's OK too.

For example, I've set ComputeFuture.com BIN to $14,500 on DAN. My plan is to develop it as an Ai based SAAS. But if it is sold on this price before I can develop, I'm fine by that too. Of course, when I'll start the development, I'll probably set the BIN to something much much higher, so that the reward is satisfactory either way.

Happy domaining :xf.smile:
nice, I picked up computability (.com)

•••
rondavels.com
slimfoon.com
(smartphone)
e-book.club
messuages.com
podere.com
(small farm estate in italian)
mingora.com - city in pakistan

•••
Im sure some of you have A1 domains. The rest of most of us have domains we likely value more than other domainers would, and certainly more than almost all end users.

•••
Girlfriend.com
Marriage.com
Son.com
Daughter.com
Divorce.com
Done.com
In that order.
i just read my exact life story. Thanks
welcome to the club pal

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
MSTL.com
BMDL.com
CGTR.com
RDTF.com
NHRR.com

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
I have some .orgs and dot IO 's I think I can get 5 figures for.
A few of my .com's I think would make interesting brand names
Friends Viewer
Carpet Clean Machine
Maintain Erection
Exilera

•••
John I think girlfriend might bring you the most! I hope she's happy!

•••
I have some .orgs and dot IO 's I think I can get 5 figures for.
A few of my .com's I think would make interesting brand names
Friends Viewer
Carpet Clean Machine
Maintain Erection
Exilera
Welcome "New Member" ....i have a couple of .LINK domains i can get 6 figures for;

Birthday.link
and
Hollywood.link

what's really important is what's behind these domains :xf.wink:.....behind birthday.com is nada, zero, nothing. While Hollywood.com does have a website behind it, it's terrible.

Finally, as everyone is saying .LINK is no worse than .com despite what old time domainers are saying (they're prejudice). Good luck to you "New Member"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back