IT.COM

showcase What is your most valuable/expensive domain?

NameSilo
Watch

jurgen2320

Established Member
Impact
What is the most valuable domain name you are currently holding? And what do you think it is worth?

I know there are some domains out there worth millions so I'm curious

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My small bandwagon of domains towards an end user are mostly XXX territory...nothing truly valuable. There are others that I've got that mean something to me, and worth probably next to nothing to others. A couple that I'm negotiating this year are more special, if I can get the price down

•••
Out of my 180 or domains, I have a couple that I would expect should net between mid $**** to $***** (if not more depending on the right buyer/demand)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Maybe my pronounceable LLL.co which I believe is worth low five figures.

•••
My most valuable domain is not the domain I have listed for the highest price as it's not for sale.......

•••
My most valuable domain is not the domain I have listed for the highest price as it's not for sale.......
Wouldn't begin with W by any chance would it ? 😏

•••
I seem to be terrible at evaluating domains myself. I therefore look at lots of auto valuations, then similar sales, other extensions, search volume etc and then try to work out my price from there, but I just end up setting them at all the same price.

Nameworth reckons my best domain is alecup. .com (29K)
Brandpa reckons my best domain is usedub .com (9k)
GoDaddy reckons my best domain is business .cheap (6k)
Estibot reckons my best domain is memoriesquotes .com (4k)

I honestly think they are all worth 1K max.

I have a coupld of 4L .coms and several single word .coms (all with suffixes such as 'ed' or 'like'), but again, I dont think anything worth over 1k

Last edited:
•••
wwwcsdn.net (traffic everyday) strange dreamt worth "millions" @Epik.com

•••
•••
The one we're currently using- StartupNames.com

•••
As per my knowledge .com is the most preferable and expensive domain extension. Most of the old registered domain names are more valuable. They get more value than new ones.

•••
Hmm...I guess if NFTs keep being valuable: NFTs.forsale
Otherwise, I would say UnicornArt.com or UnicornMetaverse.com

•••
I think mine is HotApps.com

•••
ejobmitra.com is the best ever profitable domain for me.

•••
•••
•••
Girlfriend.com
Marriage.com
Son.com
Daughter.com
Divorce.com
Done.com
In that order.

•••
•••
Girlfriend.com
Marriage.com
Son.com
Daughter.com
Divorce.com
Done.com
In that order.
Is it still with you or sold?

•••
•••
•••
Can't wait to see what this one eventually goes for, you've been HODLin for a while. :xf.smile:

Thanks!
Yeah, it's been 7 years of holding period.

•••
Thanks!
Yeah, it's been 7 years of holding period.

Take note people! Domains is not quick and easy money. Takes guts, courage, patience and insight! Subscribe to @AbdulBasit.com if you want to learn how the pros are successful.

•••
Girlfriend.com
Marriage.com
Son.com
Daughter.com
Divorce.com
Done.com
In that order.
That's some 7 digit worth list!!

•••
Back