Dynadot

showcase What is your most favorite domain that you own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
As I've been browsing Namepros over the last few months, I have noticed there are quite a few threads out there where people are showcasing the worst domains they own or have ever owned. I love the threads and find the posts amusing and posted a few of my own hand reg failures from the past!

Then I thought, wouldn't it be cool to see all the awesome domains that the NamePros community currently owns, regardless of whether it is for sale or if it is currently being used and not for sale. Would be nice to see how high the bar is :). The only rule is that you must own the domain, not brokering etc.

So what is your most favorite domain that you own and why?

Mine is:
  • Domain: Recruitable.com
  • Reason: The recruitment industry is huge and there are so many successful recruitment startups right now that I think this name would be an awesome fit for the next one. I love the name and the way it sounds. It is also a dictionary .com and if all else fails I can see myself developing this name myself :). I would gladly hold this for years to come.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Obviously my first and last name in .com has to be one of my favorites. I like and own DNBrands.com and DNStore.com (which I'm working on.... slowly)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
FindAdvisors.com

I love this domain because it fits for everything advisors related.

•••
eSportz.io
Cassinow.com
TokenForSale.com

•••
upload_2018-10-17_15-55-35.png

Clothes.com sold for $5 million​

•••
•••
Smileofhope.com

I was feeling discouraged after a failed wedding plan and while trying to ease stress scrolling through expired domain, I saw this name staring at me:xf.smile:. I didn't think twice as I smiled back at the hope it brings. I know .org would have been better but the value is based on the story behind the domain.

•••
Smileofhope.com

I was feeling discouraged after a failed wedding plan and while trying to ease stress scrolling through expired domain, I saw this name staring at me:xf.smile:. I didn't think twice as I smiled back at the hope it brings. I know .org would have been better but the value is based on the story behind the domain.
I think. Com is better

•••
One for it's commercial value - I am having a site built and the other for it's potential in a rapidly expanding market

business mortgages . (com)
qualifications . (online)

•••
•••
One for it's commercial value - I am having a site built and the other for it's potential in a rapidly expanding market

business mortgages . (com)
qualifications . (online)

Cool I will check out the site once done!

•••
Cool I will check out the site once done!
It's taking much longer than I thought it would!! Now at the stage where I have a link to the site and can get them to edit to my liking. Once it is finished I will let you know.

•••
I like every name I own, however to be specific, I like my own firstlast name in King and NYTR in King.

•••
My favorite would have to be my first name in cctld

Then The/Tarpon in com after that

•••
Favorite but not willing to sell:
86868688686868.com
6 6's
8 8's
Keeping it for myself for luck, wealth, and whatever numerological superstition that can be applied to it.

Favorite but willing to sell:
Cul*tiv*ana.com
Mainly because I waited more than 1 month for it to drop.

•••
Favorite but not willing to sell:
86868688686868.com
6 6's
8 8's
Keeping it for myself for luck, wealth, and whatever numerological superstition that can be applied to it.

Favorite but willing to sell:
Cul*tiv*ana.com
Mainly because I waited more than 1 month for it to drop.

Interesting, I think you'll find it had to sell that number domain anyway, but I know it is not for sale ;) What is the meaning / superstition behind the 8 and 6? Does it originate from a culture? I know that in the Chinese culture the number 8 is deemed to be a lucky number!

•••
mine are:
SoundEffects.io
Spillable.com
RiyadhRentals.com
Cortela.com

•••
Interesting, I think you'll find it had to sell that number domain anyway, but I know it is not for sale ;) What is the meaning / superstition behind the 8 and 6? Does it originate from a culture? I know that in the Chinese culture the number 8 is deemed to be a lucky number!

Why number 6?
-The number 6 (六, pinyin: liù) in Mandarin sounds like "slick" or "smooth" (溜, pinyin: liū). In Cantonese, 6 (Cantonese Yale: lok6) sounds like "good fortune" or "happiness" (祿, 樂 Cantonese Yale: lok6). Therefore six is considered a good number for business.

Why number 8?
-The number 8 (八, pinyin: ; Cantonese Yale: baat) sounds like "發" (pinyin: ; Cantonese Yale: faat; literally: "to prosper").

Why the double 8's in the middle?
There is also a visual resemblance between 88 and 囍 (pinyin: shuāng xĭ; Cantonese Yale: sēung héi; literally: "double joy"), a popular decorative design composed of two stylized characters 喜 (pinyin: ; Cantonese Yale: héi; literally: "joy").

The number 8 is viewed as such an auspicious number that even being assigned a number with several eights is considered very lucky.

I was so happy with it that I even created a thread to show it off in the numeric domains section. You can find the thread here.

•••
MagicDomain.com, which im actually selling on NJ

Also, my next fav would probably have to be DeskMates.com which i recently purchased and im thinking to develop that one into a store selling gadgets for your desk.

•••
MagicDomain.com, which im actually selling on NJ

Also, my next fav would probably have to be DeskMates.com which i recently purchased and im thinking to develop that one into a store selling gadgets for your desk.

Nice domain, it's doing very well on NJ too!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back