NameSilo

What is everyone's favorite domain name they own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Steven Pilditch

Established Member
Impact
What is everyone's favorite domain name they own?

Does not have to have much aftermarket value, just your personal favorite domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting Topic.

I would have to say: DurhamCastle.uk - Just because I like the English castles.

•••
My latest acquisition is usually my favorite. Today, it's a domain hack. Tomorrow, who knows.

liquors.jpg

•••
Probably BuyAny.com, but I've got a few others. I'm not doing much with them, I seem to be developing my latest regs to support some pet project.

•••
I have LogoAspire.com as my favorite. Submitted to BB; waiting for their response.

•••
My all-time favorite. It's an emoji domain, supported by the .WS extention. I like it because it depicts web-surfing, or surfing to a website:

surfer_zpsclusf9k1.png

xn--1l8h.ws to get there via url bar.

Had to use an image because emojis are still not supported in NP posts..grrr.

Last edited:
•••
Probably cyberbeveiliging.nl

Dutch (.nl extension) for Cyber Security

•••
i like to pick up newly coined terms that i think are cool
not a single one has gone mainstream so, basically, are worthless but i still renew them for some reason :)

•••
Privacylawyer.co.uk as its a profession sector in .co.uk
would get perfect type in traffic in the uk bought for £6 reg fee for 2 years just renewed it

•••
•••
Probably VRFlirt or VRBeast or my IoT name IoTDirector.

I have always worked in tech and love tech names.

•••
MidMac dot com because it is 20 years old and the company who owns MidMac dot net is the biggest construction company in Qatar with a revenue of $1.5B.

Still waiting for them to make a offer :)

•••
have to say excitemental.com ;)

•••
I have many, but I will go for QUE.com

Cheers.

•••
Out of many, probably VRguru dot com is my favourite.

•••
I have a few on this list but I think I like Merchant.co the best

•••
•••
MidMac dot com because it is 20 years old and the company who owns MidMac dot net is the biggest construction company in Qatar with a revenue of $1.5B.

Still waiting for them to make a offer :)

Then maybe you shouldn't leave evidence about your scheme to squat their name lying around the Internet? IMO.

•••
•••
•••
MIL.ARMY
I'm using this as a shortener, eg. for reading some domain news in English, German and Spanish:
http://mil.army/dnews (/dnewsde /dnewses)

•••
•••
pay[.]rs plus a whole bunch of fly domains (.al, .bz, .cr etc...)
But I like pay[.]rs the most :)

Last edited:
•••
I have many, but I will go for QUE.com

¿Que WHAT? WHO(m) would buy THAT? B-)

I guess my fave is funfundfunfzig.com. It's 55 in German. Funf und funfzig - so fun to say! I also parse it as fun fun d fun fzig when I'm feeling goofy after watching puppy videos.

Last edited:
•••
MarriageAndBabies dot com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back