IT.COM

What is Your Happiest Moment in the Domain Business So Far!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just felt we should try to make some startup domainers happy and encouraged by posting the happiest moment and how you come by the moment which some of us so far had in domain sales, ever before.

I know many people have some good stories to tell us here! This will surely encourage even me to do more and gain some ideas from your stories.

My own happiest moment was when I recently sold a seven Ns at namesilo.com market for just $100 only. I thought it was over for such domain to go in the market, I was even waiting for it to self drop and forget about it. but to my surprised to wake up on that very morning, found a message that says "congratulation, your sales of ------ .com completed and here is the link to your payment and valla! got the money at stipulated time.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Has that extension .IDN been released ?
It has been released, originally in 2014 (with major brands like Microsoft, Disney, Google, ect. snatching up their company's name). I was fortunate enough to grab a few 1-digit names, but the IDN.IDN that was auctioned for $16,000 that wasn't renewed, which I registered, is the one I'm most excited about.

•••
It has been released, originally in 2014 (with major brands like Microsoft, Disney, Google, ect. snatching up their company's name). I was fortunate enough to grab a few 1-digit names, but the IDN.IDN that was auctioned for $16,000 that wasn't renewed, which I registered, is the one I'm most excited about.

Congrats

•••
My first sale of a handreg for $600 was a very very happy moment. To realize the power of domaining in that moment changed me for sure.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back