Dynadot

What Is Your Favourite Domain???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
mien would be: vitaxia.net, styleflo.org, eloquence.nu, and serene-silence.net because they're all very unique :-P

•••
I don't really have a fav site.. But I have lots I love visiting.. Two of my favourites are serene-silence.net and eloquence.nu, two of my friends sites, they always have interesting blogs, and theyre such sweet girls x)

•••
I know you love me xxlauren and Memmie ^_~ Hmm... Yes Maman Heather (vitaxia.net) is quite talented design wise. She opened up her new design site :) And I love the name eloquence.nu :) Not to mention Taryn is my Sedai sister.

Hmm... Uh oh... I have an exam tomorrow too... Oh well :D It's in a computer course, so I'm erm... reviewing my computer skills :D

•••
Eloquence.nu all the way! Not only is it the uber-cool Taryn's domain, but it's also very well designed and updated regularly. Serene-silence.net and... that other site of Jenni's I can't spell, are also cool

•••
Originally posted by SaidinIncarnate
Serene-silence.net and... that other site of Jenni's I can't spell, are also cool

Which one? I have like 3 that are hard to spell :D

•••
Well, the one I can't spell is the one you have the too-small Jenni cam on. The desktop one that I took all the names off of, and still have? *grins*

•••
Oh that one. The one I haven't updated since August lol... that one expires soon... Wonder if I should reknew it... Ah well I'll decide soon enough I suppose :D And you are such a stalker.

•••
Of course I'm such a stalker dear. That's why I made my last post with "Jenni's Official Stalker" under it. That having been said, I bet there are other stalkers who would do a better job.

•••
You're a scary child. I'm going to go hide in a hole now. kthxbi

•••
Question: If you're hiding in a hole, why are you still talking to me on AIM?

•••
Originally posted by xxlauren
mien would be: vitaxia.net, styleflo.org, eloquence.nu, and serene-silence.net because they're all very unique :-P

Haha, Laury you're so funny. I like pratifox.net too. Pratifox.net is amazing!! It's like one of the best out there. And, starbonked.org/asperia.net/athenae.nu/antigone.nu (owned by the same person)

•••
Originally posted by veexx
Haha, Laury you're so funny. I like pratifox.net too. Pratifox.net is amazing!! It's like one of the best out there. And, starbonked.org/asperia.net/athenae.nu/antigone.nu (owned by the same person)

Pratifox is amazing *nods* And Alex owns all those domains no? Talentedness! :)

•••
Yepyep. Hmmm....there are a lot of really really good domains out there. It's no fair *hrumph* XD

•••
Yeah... I am so envious of so many of them lol. *steals their talent* Mr. Scotties calls me a "talent stealing whore" now lmao. Oh well... :D

•••
My favs. would be Alex's sites/domans (antigone.nu/asperia.net/starbonked.org/13.remixer.com/etc.) I also love all the people in my favorites folder ^__^ Jenni @ serene-silence.net .. Taryn (my name twin) @ eloquence.net .. Rath @ angel-goddess.net .. Aryana @ asterismos.net just a few selected people.

•••
how come im so funny? XD

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back