Dynadot

question What is your best female/girl/woman's name domain you own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
I was informed by a godaddy rep that there have always been private deals going on that never get mentioned to the public that deal with female name either first name only or full name. Most are valuable because they are the names of female adult stars. And some of which are worth more than others.

I'd prefer JUST NAMES ONLY NOT COMBO WITH KEYWORDS.

Also if you have experience with selling or buying such domains please do enlighten the rest of us. Thanks.

If you know of any high price sales of such domains then please do tell. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

LiuWen

One brand has succeed to do it is Tiffany’s brand always working on the image of a strong woman in everyday life. In Tiffany’s video, we can see the story of Ms liu Wen drawing its life and career in New York City. This video is actually mainly focused on storytelling of this woman life, where most of women can identified themselves in the video.

Here there is an interesting video about Chinese online video market: The Chinese stream

LiuWen.bid

LiuWen.site

LiuWen.xyz

•••
•••
Leilani.us
Ellery.us
emmely.xyz
ellerys.xyz
emmelys.xyz
leilanis.xyz
pattys.xyz
janesmith.xyz
deens.xyz
naomis.xyz
natalies.xyz
judiths.xyz
Meredith-ann.com
merediths.xyz
marthas.xyz
mileysmith.com
mileyjones.com

•••
•••
I'm happy for everyone posting their names on here but NP Being the #1 place for domainers especially big time domainers I'm very surprised not much mention of girl names (that can be used for adult themes) domains in .Com.

I was almost 100% sure that someone on NP would have and post maybe.....

Nikki.com
Or
Sasha.com
Or
Kim.com
Or
Alice.com

Who exactly owns these types of domains that not one such type of .Com is being showcased here?

Or is it that thee owners of such domains simply aren't on NP?

I mean I've seen people showcase their 3-4 letter or number domains on NP. How come no ultra premium girl .Coms?

Kinda odd isn't it?

•••
well, might be that some people keep their domains private, why they might not mention the more expensive ones. hint hint

•••
•••
I have one: a l f i r a .com
My daughter's name :)

•••
•••
•••
in . com
r i m o l e n a

•••
•••
VENUS in .PRO

Last edited:
•••
.com
------------------
Migdalia
Michalina

.us
------------------
Michele
Lauryn
Mildred
Alexia
Ellie
Bambi
Bree
Cathryn
DeeDee
Juanita
Katharina
Lani
Meredith
Norma
Wendy
Dinah

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back