IT.COM

What is your annual budget for Domaining?

Spaceship
Watch

What is your annual budget for domaining?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • $0 - $100

• $100 - $1000

• $1000 - $2500

• $2500 - $5000

• $5000 - $10000

• $10000 - $25000

• $25000 - $50000

• More than $50000

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
What is your annual budget for Domaining?

Annual budget consists of renewals, new registrations and aftermarket purchases.

Please participate the poll to review the results.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't understand this word "budget". In England, budge means move, and that is what seems to happen to my annual expenditure. :)
Yes that`s right the money you spent annually for domaining.

Annual budget consists of renewals, new registrations and aftermarket purchases.

•••
I don't understand this word "budget". In England, budge means move, and that is what seems to happen to my annual expenditure. :)
Budgie probably means the same as in U.S., although bird in U.K. has a different connotation. To me those are the same as money, because all of them fly right out the window.

•••
•••
42 votes so far, participate to see the results.

Thanks.

•••
199 votes so far, thanks for your contributions

•••
My annual budget for new purchases is six figures but there's seldom enough inventory at wholesale to deplete it. Asking prices of premium domains are characteristically too retail. If we include renewals, it's seven figures.

Renewals have to be included in your annual budget for domaining, but that wasn't obvious to me upon first reading the question. :facepalm: Am I alone in that?

Budgets: When you start out, keep your budget small, because you're going to misemploy most of the money you invest. Once you understand the market, then your budget will be directly proportional to your earnings. One-off home runs happen but if you want to repeatedly earn a living, you need an ample budget.

IME.

•••
What ? USA citizen must pay tax before using Domains @@
Only in USA or other Western countries ?

•••
What ? USA citizen must pay tax before using Domains @@
Only in USA or other Western countries ?
I think everyone who won the auction must pay that taxes. CMIIW

•••
440 votes so far, thanks for participation guys.

You might want to see the results again, so here is a bump up for you.

•••
I am surprised to see that many votes for $0-$100 per year.

At that level, its not even called a hobby.

•••
I am surprised to see many $50,000

That is $500,000 in 10 years and only 63 people will spend $31,500,000 in 10 years.

•••
517 votes so far.

Thank you all who contributed the Poll.

Please go ahead and participate the poll to see the results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back