Domain Empire

What is your AdSense strategy to earn more than $100 per day?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is your adsense strategy to earn more than $100 per day?

Lets discuss !!!!

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's yours? Mine is not to use adsense.

•••
Simple : buy cheap traffic and redirect it to my adsense pages (just 1 page, with a little known secret) : I consistently get 3 to 4$ in profits for each and every $ invested.
(I track it in real time at the beginning of each campaign to fine tune the placement and CTR)

Last edited:
•••
ethiccash said:
Simple : buy cheap traffic and redirect it to my adsense pages (just 1 page, with a little known secret) : I consistently get 3 to 4$ in profits for each and every $ invested.
(I track it in real time at the beginning of each campaign to fine tune the placement and CTR)

I second that. Probably the most effective way to get quality traffic.

•••
ethiccash said:

I hate secrets.

Sometimes it makes me think nobody is making any money online and this is all one big joke on me :)

•••
Maybe the best way is to have much of websites? :) If each site will earn you just $1, then you'll need to have at least 100 such websites... LOL :)

•••
there is only one strategy and that is, have good unique content.

•••
Martin Brinkmann said:
there is only one strategy and that is, have good unique content.

Yup,
Good Unique Content = Visitors.
Visitors = Click Throughs
Click Throughs = :$::$:
:)

Ta-ra.

Flubber

•••
Dan the secret is not that big, it's just in the process (in fact when you direct traffic to your Adsense page, Google won't count the clicks...it's strange, they don't like purchased traffic). So you have to send it first to one place and then redirect it to your adsense page. You see it's not that big, and it works...now you have to find the place to buy the traffic (PM for info)

•••
By redirecting, are you talking, for example, of using meta-refreshed pages that redirect to the Adsense page?

ethiccash said:
Dan the secret is not that big, it's just in the process (in fact when you direct traffic to your Adsense page, Google won't count the clicks...it's strange, they don't like purchased traffic). So you have to send it first to one place and then redirect it to your adsense page. You see it's not that big, and it works...now you have to find the place to buy the traffic (PM for info)

That's a given.. obviously the more sites you have, the better you can hope to do, provided they have good content and traffic.

1 site making $1 a day = $30 a month.. multiply your sites and you'll do correspondingly well, or that's the theory!

FletchRus said:
Maybe the best way is to have much of websites? :) If each site will earn you just $1, then you'll need to have at least 100 such websites... LOL :)

•••
ethiccash said:

And that's not against adsense TOS?

•••
SrbShooter said:
And that's not against adsense TOS?

i believe it is against TOS

•••
Sorry, it's not again TOS to send traffic to your site, if
- This traffic is REAL
- You have content on your page

I don't redirect traffic using meta, I use something else much more performing for adsesne purpose.

Moreover I prefer using this method than developping 100's of sites to reach the same result, so that I can have money quickly for other project. It's just a shor term strategy to allow me to do long term projects.

Just give me your point : why do you think it's again TOS. I'm doing it for months, have good income from it and am still paid by Google.

•••
You should have a network of sites.
You can't dream of earning $100 per day on a single page website.

That is the strategy bcoz future is unpredictable.

•••
It would be nice of having such a site that makes 100$ a day but I would prefer 2x50$ or 10x10$ if I had the choice. I will look for other means of making money with new projects, I don´t like to be that dependant of google.

•••
I agree.. my credo has always been, "Think small to earn BIG"! As you point out, it's easier to make multiples of small amounts (which add up quickly) than 1 large amount.

Martin Brinkmann said:
It would be nice of having such a site that makes 100$ a day but I would prefer 2x50$ or 10x10$ if I had the choice. I will look for other means of making money with new projects, I don´t like to be that dependant of google.

•••
ethiccash said:
Just give me your point : why do you think it's again TOS. I'm doing it for months, have good income from it and am still paid by Google.

I thought I read some one time that your not supposed to use sneaky redirects or something like that

•••
i think it's against Sedo, Domainhop or other paid parking service, where they park your page and pay per click or pay per view.....

•••
jeet_020 said:

Lets discuss !!!!

Thanks.
Make 3 or 4 minisites, with good design, good content, and good ad placements. Advertise them, and add new content daily. You can earn more than $100 per month with this idea.

•••
Shan its daily, not monthly what we are talking about ;)

•••
Martin Brinkmann said:
Shan its daily, not monthly what we are talking about ;)
This idea can also work daily, if it's done in the right way. :)

•••
jeet_020 said:

Lets discuss !!!!

Thanks.
To make over $100 per day, your site has to be dynamic and attract returning visitors. When users go to minisites, my bet is that they won't go back.

•••
You are not allowed to buy traffic to your sites with adsense. I specifically emailed adsense and asked them this and they said buying traffic/link exchange traffic/etc are NOT permitted. So... I'm always wary of doing anything unusual since I hear of them cancelling so many accounts and keeping the balance.

•••
1) There nothing in their TOS that forbids buying traffic
2) Anyway, if you send the traffic directly, they won't count the clicks. So there's a little trick
3) I make that for months and it works pretty well, and I don't have any problem with Adsense.
4) Before sending 10'000 visitors a day on one page, I email them to inform of a traffic surge in the following days

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back