IT.COM

What is your AdSense strategy to earn more than $100 per day?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What is your adsense strategy to earn more than $100 per day?

Lets discuss !!!!

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Article System is Mine.

Flubber said:
Yup,
Good Unique Content = Visitors.
Visitors = Click Throughs
Click Throughs = :$::$:
:)

Ta-ra.

Flubber

That´s True.

I Suggest Article System to Create Tons of
Rich Content Pages in Minutes.

That´s True. I Suggest Article System to create
Tons of Rich Content Pages in Minutes.

Regards,
Diego.

•••
Is there an echo? :D

diegoid said:
Article System is Mine.

That´s True.

I Suggest Article System to Create Tons of
Rich Content Pages in Minutes.

That´s True. I Suggest Article System to create

Regards,
Diego.

•••
diegoid said:
Doesn't sound right, does it? :imho:

•••
WW said:

Hey somebody plz ans him ????

He is waiting .

Thanks.

•••
WW said:
diegoid said:

Individuals 'scraping' the web for content make me furious! Why would you go and steal someones content, I may be alone on this but not only is it illegal but if they find out- you are in a whole heap of doodie...
Just because its on the internet does not mean that it is free!

If you want to make $100+ Per day go get a job or make several content rich sites and stand a fighting chance- one site is not going to make you that kind of money for the average site.

•••
Adsense sites should not be used in autosurfs or traffic exchanges for fear of having your account cancelled. You can however have adsense on sites using PPC advertising. Not an adsense spamming site but a site with content and the max of 3 adsense ads.

$100 a day is tough. Google has gradually dropped their payouts because of all the get-rich-with-adsense propaganda. Just like all the changes at adwords has booted out most of the small affiliates.

CJ

•••
I have one site that easily gets 100-200 per day. Basically it has good content and all traffic is from search engines. No articles, no backlinks, no reciprocal links, and no purchased traffic.

No, I won't disclose the address.

•••
dgridley said:
Is there an echo? :D
LOL :)

He was just teaching us how to make a content-ritch article :)

•••
Individuals 'scraping' the web for content make me furious!

Scraping articles from article directories is encouraged. Long as you follow the rules, in particular the "author's resource box".

However, the usefulness of having duplicate content on your website has all but diminished. Google has a pretty good algorithm to weed out duplicate content so that only a handful of "authority" sites will get any benefit rank wise.

If you're just wanting to provide good content for your visitors, that's fine. Many people wouldn't think to look for recipes at ezinearticles.com. But if you have a recipe site with articles pulled from ezinearticles.com, you are providing good content for your visitor that they would normally never find.

If you're hoping to get any traffic from the search engines, duplicate content will not help you at all. Having original well written content is key. The fastest way to do this is to re-write content from a private label content provider.

I have one site that I built in October with 1000 pages of duplicate content. Earnings this month - $0.34.

After a major re-write, I submitted one article that I got from my plc provider. Earnings this month $24.33

It's still early, and the article has not made it's all it's rounds yet. It's pretty simple math from here.

•••
article scraping and article syndation are two separate things, imo....

syndicating other people's work is one thing, because you are helping the author with web recognition, and traffic via one way links.......taking it and running through a bot to make it look like you're work is wrong....

but that's a different subject ;)

•••
I agree with isis. But not all bots are stealers. Some of them search and extract
articles from free-to-reprint-sites.

That´s why if you perform a search in Articlecity.com, you must first enter a verification code as a result of this kind of bot activities.

I think it´s not a bad a idea to use a bot for a certain niche (if extracted
articles are free-to-reprint).

•••
I earn over $100 a day.. but not everyday..maybe 3 days a week..
I do this with 1 web site that has unique content I aquired over the past 2 years. I have been earning money with AdSence since 2003. I buy allot of cheap traffic and I have a rev share program that also does very well. I know the site can make more than $300 a day with more traffic.

•••
More then 100 bucks a day....not a chance.....no good payin words for karting unfortunately but I only added addsense to my site in hopes to earn enough to buy my son a new set of tires at the end of the year. One less thing I need to worry about forking out money on. I doubt I will ever get the traffic/hits you guys get on your sites but I hope to achieve at least 300 a year and then cash out at the end of the year and buy him some new rubber for the upcoming season. One less sponsorship or out of pocket expense he must incur....heh

Last edited:
•••
but I hope to achieve at least 300 a year and then cash out at the end of the year

You have the best attitude towards making money online. People who aren't even trying become millioniares. How many times have you heard "I just wanted a few extra bucks"?

Good Luck!

•••
Does anybody have a good source for cheap (or regular) traffic that they can recommend? I tried one a while ago and didn't have any luck with it and am not sure if it was the product or the source. I kinda think it was the product, but I was just wondering what other people use (have used)- if they wouldn't mind sharing.

PM me with info and I'll sign up under your affiliate link.

•••
Off Topic a bit but...

TStewartFan said:
More then 100 bucks a day....not a chance.....no good payin words for karting unfortunately but I only added addsense to my site in hopes to earn enough to buy my son a new set of tires at the end of the year. One less thing I need to worry about forking out money on. I doubt I will ever get the traffic/hits you guys get on your sites but I hope to achieve at least 300 a year and then cash out at the end of the year and buy him some new rubber for the upcoming season. One less sponsorship or out of pocket expense he must incur....heh

Check out www.pregrid.com

It's different but it works. Only made $175 last year with them but hey, I only attended 2 races.

Just an FYI for Racers.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

•••
•••
I just uploaded 150 article sites to subdomains at my www.articlesites.info .. I figure if I can eventually make an average of even 75 cents a day from each of the 150 sites, there's my $100 a day (not to mention revenue from any other sites I might have). There's 16000 pages of articles there now.

•••
dgridley said:
I just uploaded 150 article sites to subdomains at my www.articlesites.info .. I figure if I can eventually make an average of even 75 cents a day from each of the 150 sites, there's my $100 a day (not to mention revenue from any other sites I might have). There's 16000 pages of articles there now.

WOW! Amazed!!! :tu:

•••
Lol, don't be.. I think I've had 3 clicks so far :(

jamkid said:
WOW! Amazed!!! :tu:

•••
ethiccash said:
2) Anyway, if you send the traffic directly, they won't count the clicks. So there's a little trick

What do you mean by send traffic directly?

•••
im sure its possible but its certainly against googles TOC..

If you want to do well on internet marketing, do yourself a favour, build a unique site, work hard, add content (unique content) and develop...

Adsense said:
publishers may not bring unnatural attention to sites displaying ads or referral buttons through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites. Publishers are also not permitted to use deceptive or unnatural means to draw attention to or incite clicks on referral buttons.

•••
Lol, it took me about 10 months to earn $100. :)

•••
Am almost to 30 bucks in 2 months.....looks like they'll be used tires for him next year ;)

•••
i had reached $100 in five months but certainly i learned a lot and now i am earning some cents r $$ daily

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back