Dynadot

Uniregistry Market : Getting Inquiries but did not complete the sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sophie12

Account Closed
Impact
Hello to everyone , i want to share my experience of market landing page , when i started Domaining , i moved all my domains to uniregistry market and set there as Buy it now and Offer . Getting Inquiries daily on different domains . But Did not get any reply from one of them ? Prices are different , What is the Problem ? Please Give me Valuable Advice .

Many Thanks : Sophie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Patience.

Also remember the theory of substitution. If there is a similar domain available cheaper, sometimes the buyer will go for that instead.

Only other advice I would give is if you get an inquiry on a make offer domain, you might then put a bin price on the domain.

•••
Patience.

Also remember the theory of substitution. If there is a similar domain available cheaper, sometimes the buyer will go for that instead.

Only other advice I would give is if you get an inquiry on a make offer domain, you might then put a bin price on the domain.
I set , Offer / BIN . But no Response . Not even on one domain . I am getting inquiries on 50+ Domains

•••
Sometimes these things take time. Are you collecting contact information?

•••
Sometimes these things take time. Are you collecting contact information?
Yes , tried to contact through emails . But no response . I think Luck is not with me :xf.wink:

•••
I would not immediately contact through email. I would delay a week or so. Sometimes people feel like Big Brother is watching them. I would only send a thank you for looking type email at first.

•••
Are you getting 'inquiries', or getting 'hits'? Cause if you're getting inquiries on 50+ domains and no offers or replies, maybe you are asking way too much for them, or your friends are messing with you.
Maybe you can post a name or two here for others to give better responses to your query.

•••
Are you getting 'inquiries', or getting 'hits'? Cause if you're getting inquiries on 50+ domains and no offers or replies, maybe you are asking way too much for them, or your friends are messing with you.
Maybe you can post a name or two here for others to give better responses to your query.
Getting Inquiries not Hits .
Here are some Names : AppelService.com ( 10 inquiries From different Buyers ) ( First Price 2000$ - 500$ Last Quoted )
Elometer.com ( 2 inquiries ( 1000$ Quoted )

I think not high Prices .

•••
•••
I have the same experience with Uniregistry with 60+ inquiries on a couple domains but with no success. But my asking prices are usually in the four figures.

•••
You sure they are not bots from Uniregistry itself?

•••
You sure they are not bots from Uniregistry itself?

I do not think so! Half of the inquiries was for one domain used in the past for an arabic website

•••
I have 1500+ inquires, 42 offers and only 1 sale. Something very fishy with uniregistry.. My prices are average.

•••
I have 1500+ inquires, 42 offers and only 1 sale. Something very fishy with uniregistry.. My prices are average.

Definitely. For every 10 inquires I get on voodoo it usually land to 1 or 2 sales. Very fishy.
I am having a feeling that it could be bot's just like how some dating sites do.

Last edited:
•••
I don't know if this still applies but before Domain Name Sales switched over to Uniregistry some people were complaining that brokers were pushing other domains to buyers who inquired on their landing pages.

So if you have your domain set to be picked up by a Unireg broker they could be selliing them another domain instead of yours.

I my opinion this is not cool.

•••
Getting Inquiries not Hits .
Here are some Names : AppelService.com ( 10 inquiries From different Buyers ) ( First Price 2000$ - 500$ Last Quoted )
Elometer.com ( 2 inquiries ( 1000$ Quoted )

I think not high Prices .
Could be domainers looking for wholesale pricing. Try Efty for your high volume names. See if you get the same number of queries.

•••
Some times the inquiries you receive on Uniregistry market are visitors coming thru backlinks. Those inquiries were searching for information and not necessarily interested to buy a domain name.

Last edited:
•••
Some times the inquiries you receive on Uniregistry market are visitors coming thru backlinks. Those inquiries were searching for information and not necessarily interested to buy a domain name.
Why they request for Price quote ? If they are visitors !

•••
Why they request for Price quote ? If they are visitors !
They register to get the needed information. For example I have a hacking related domain name listed on UniregistryMarket, I regularly get messages asking to hack FB accounts for $50.

•••
They register to get the needed information. For example I have a hacking related domain name listed on UniregistryMarket, I regularly get messages asking to hack FB accounts for $50.
I do not think soo ,

•••
This may be unrelated to the actual question that started this discussion so apologies for that. But i wanted to get an advice if setting it to offer only mode will hamper any chances of selling the domain. The dilemma for me is if i am going to put a BIN price based on the market and what i think, i feel sometime it might scare the buyer and result into him not putting any offer. Any valuable advice will be appreciated

•••
Funny I get this one a lot! I've listed my domain and in a week, I got 300+ inquiries without any reply.

•••
The general public views domains as items which should cost low $XX.. When you quote $XXXX those inquiries do not result in sales.

•••
i get this all the time its really annoying lol when you do not even get a reply back from them

•••
i get this all the time its really annoying lol when you do not even get a reply back from them
The general public views domains as items which should cost low $XX.. When you quote $XXXX those inquiries do not result in sales.
Looks like they are spammers . Quoted Price Min 100$ to 2000$ but still no reply .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back