Dynadot

What is this oddity of nature called Parkingplace aka redirect?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
not very old to parking.. so I am trying to get the basics correctly here.. any help would be neat.

long time ago I joined theparkingplace.com

when I mentioned it anywhere, no one knew the place. only recently I discovered they go by redirect.com too.
when I mentioned that name.. well.. more people knew the place.

my question is.. what exactly is this place and what do they do and how they do it? do people actually park with them? any experiences to report? I never got more than one line response from their staff about anything.. I am sure its better than nothing.. plus its nice to be short and to point.. not like what I'm doing here.. however, sometimes you miss stuff when you cut corners.

anyway.. if someone can tell me in few words how this place compares to bodis/parkcrew/voodoo etc.. I mean its all obviously zero click popup stuff yes? so I can pretty much forget things like forsale banner for my domains etc.. or do they offer all kinds of montizing ways there? I prefer to ask here cause I'm scared to write their support. I feel like I'm interrupting and intruding their lunchbreak or something

thanks for any input.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They advertised on the site for a month over the summer...got a staff badges shortly after. we were considering partnering with them as a rev source for our members but after we tested both parking (theparkingplace.com) and advertising (redirect.com) it was clear they were not a good partner.
more details here
https://www.namepros.com/threads/redirect-com-review.1011764/

Tien dropped off posting here after these reviews in June 2017....
Would love it if they addressed the 14 cent payout on parking side and how over 40k of our visits on the ad side were not recognized by Google anaytics

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back