Hello there , just wondering

the same word is repeated , .com
I know it depends on the word , etc , but could you give me a general idea ,,,

for example : foodfood.com , seoseo.com
computercomputer.com

etc ,,,

Thanks guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on the keyword. Try to find niches, companies or websites which are successful using this barometer. You can gather some examples and provide to a prospective buyer, if any.

Last edited:
•••
I would like to know why doubles would fetch a good price depending on the word?

I saw a post about historical sales about such domains. Big sales too.

•••
I would like to know why doubles would fetch a good price depending on the word?

I saw a post about historical sales about such domains. Big sales too.

memorability most probably.

I think it's easier to remember a main_word x2 rather than a random_word & main_word

•••
Just hr'd SpinSpinSpin.com

Many many many potential uses :)

•••
Do these domains really have a good amount of end-users?

•••
i don't think they will be highly priced for big words repeated twice...smaill 2 letter or 3 letter words might be worth more..also the price depends on the keyword.

•••
memorability most probably.

I think it's easier to remember a main_word x2 rather than a random_word & main_word
What do you think about dotcom
F O R S A L E F O R S A L E

•••
C r e d i t c a r d C r e d i t c a r d

dotCom

Last edited:
•••
@ReallyBigIdea.com ,
those are four words in total and not two. Especially the second is like 20 letters in length? too long imo

moreover, try to say that loudly and you will see that the tongue pauses more frequently than it should..as in, excessive number of syllables for something that is supposed to be quick to remember.

That's just me however, if you like the names you should try your luck no matter what anyone says.

•••
Interestengly to see such domains in action. Can't fund any brands with repited words on the internet.

•••

computercomputer.com

etc ,,,

Thanks guys
If the single word domain is already developed into a website, would a company be justified challenging a two or three word multiple under a UDRP?

And, for SEO purposes,do you think there would be any benefit? Keyword multiples would not likely carry additional weight. Granted, if a company or a song had the multiples, it would make sense to be of some use there as a website.

•••
Possibly Rick owns forsaleforsale forsale in dotcom
If the single word domain is already developed into a website, would a company be justified challenging a two or three word multiple under a UDRP?

And, for SEO purposes,do you think there would be any benefit? Keyword multiples would not likely carry additional weight. Granted, if a company or a song had the multiples, it would make sense to be of some use there as a website.
Thinking in this way means that a guy who just bought
yourmortgage.com$25,052
Can lose his domain to mortgage.com owner?

Even triple word is taken in. com Forsale Forsale Forsale
The owner is Rick Schwarts can trademarked his triple dotcom Forsale Forsale Forsale. Com

Last edited:
•••
Chow Chow is one - breed of dog

Can't see the point of it myself - they don't look good and seem confusing to explain

Rich Rich forwards to rich and rich - NY personal injury attorneys, which is pretty cool.....

Move Move is a developed site

Moo Moo is developed

Probably quite a few others......

•••
It entirely depends on the word and whether or not the repeated phrase has any meaning.

I think domains like :

duckduck.com (duck duck goose)
hiphip.com (hip hip hooray)
mymy.com (My oh my...)
haha.com

etc.

But just any random word like treetree.com not so much.

Last edited:
•••
In most cases, nothing nothing.

•••
rats..
IMG_20230129_031448.png

•••
probably pretty low unless maybe you catch a trending phrase. but even then would it be worth enough for someone to buy it for a premium since trends can fade quickly.

•••
ClubsClubs.com was just the other day on pending-delete on ExpiredDomains or NP - can't remember...I didn't bet.
I personally don't like doubled words, I don't find them attractive and even less - professional.
Although some are sellable, for sure, but just not my game.

•••

computercomputer.com

etc ,,,

Thanks guys
depends,. I have one not sure if to build it or sell it, ZillaZilla.com cause the only the only thing that scares GodZilla, is ZillaZilla ;) ... Bottom line, its worth what someone is willing to pay.

•••
Depends on keywords...

Anyway, what about byebye.com? and random keywords like blahblah.com :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back