Dynadot

What is the namedrive "POPUNDER"?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
any help is appreciated. they have a new option but what does it do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
namanimal said:
any help is appreciated. they have a new option but what does it do?

I was wondering the exact same thing. :o

BTW - post should probably be moved to > PPC / CPC / CPM Programs

•••
I noticed that. They may be moneymakers buy IMO they are only slightly less evil than popups.

What they are -- if you visit a site doing popunders and then close your browser and wonder where that window advertising something on your monitor CAME FROM -- That my friend is a popunder. Never, under any circumstances clink anywhere in one of these except the X in the upper right corner or better yet right click and choose close.

These are really evil things. Even though the clicks and $$$ are good there I may move all my domains away.

•••
hark said:
These are really evil things. Even though the clicks and $$$ are good there I may move all my domains away.

I agree. I hate going to a parked domain and having 13 windows "popunder". It makes me feel so...violated

It looks like you can enable them or disbale them so I don't think you'll have to leave ND.

•••
Where is the popunder option? I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: Answered my own question... just spotted it.

•••
Look in the "PPC / CPC / CPM Programs" section.

Here's a link!
http://www.namepros.com/ppc-cpc-cpm-programs/200190-new-headers.html

The pop unders are 100% optional on your part. They're disabled by default, you have to manually enable them and you make money per view not per click.

The info is all in that post written by Ed from NameDrive.
They have new headers too! :)

Last edited:
•••
good information, I never knew about this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back