What is the N-N-N value?

NameSilo
Watch

djum

Top Member
Impact
There's only 999 of them exist.
And it's 5 character domains.
With all 6N.com without 0 and 4 registered this must have some value, afterall it's only 3 digits there.
Can be really easy to remember like 0-0-7.com, or 4-2-0.com, or 1-8-7.com
What you guys think?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
120 left now, all starting with 0 or have 4, just like 6N's available.

If there was inefficiency in this market it was fixed in last 5 days.

As George Costanza said ............... "it's not a lie if you believe it"

•••
I checked once again list of developed N-N-N.com and added new one's including .cn sites, here is the full list and their year of registration:

Most of this developed domains is Chinese and many in last 1-2 year. So it's not today trend, N-N-N.com was popular for years already, some registered in 1996, 1997 and now becoming more popular.

•••
I saw 1-8-8.com dropped today. I hadn't been checking the drop lists lately and let this one slip by. Hope someone here got lucky and grabbed it!

•••
Did anyone else notice that 8-8-8 has sold again

•••
•••
I foresee a n-n-n.ws buyout coming.

•••
LOL ......see me for the .ninja equavilant

•••
I have one with repeat number but with a .press extension do you guys think it I worth to hold it?

•••
•••
I saw 1-8-8.com dropped today. I hadn't been checking the drop lists lately and let this one slip by. Hope someone here got lucky and grabbed it!

Yeah, right here.

•••
I have one with repeat number but with a .press extension do you guys think it I worth to hold it?
It was your money but if it was mine.
I hope to live for a long long time. ..only .press that I think has a chance is 4-2-0 (marijuana site) and 8-8-8 (gambling related site)
Just my thoughts

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back