Dynadot

offers What is the highest offer you've rejected?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
I thought it would be interesting to see offers that nP users turn downed in their domaining journey.

Let's share the amount of offer, and the domain name.

Let us know if you regret your decision?

For example:

This year I received a $2500 offer for Beverage.Catering by an enduser from U.K, but I've turned it down and I don't regret it. :happy:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Fresh one an hour ago - $80 offer for route66help/...com (inbound) turned down of course :) and 2 days ago $70 for zillioncoins/...com on Undeveloped.com :)
No regret at all :)

•••
Turned down $500, $750 and $1200 on C/O/D .1

•••
Turned down $100 on M/o/b/b/i/P/a/y /.com :glasses:

•••
•••
That's first 7 Figure rejection so far on this thread.

I know you owning some very good names.

Best of luck

Thanks
111163_8375022748d1e651b43bd618d4a5f56c.png

•••
I make some from Monetize COLB but the rest not much. I think the users were confused by the parking page. I have moved them avay from Above.com to Parking Crew, and since then, I sold Holylandpark dot com for 1000.

•••
I have rejected $1.5 million dollar offer for a cyber security related domain name in king .com

•••

Last edited:
•••
Wish I could say i’ve turned down fat offers like you guys but the truth is that one of those sales would save my butt for a long time lmao. I got an email from Undeveloped about a name I sold here on NP for around $30 (I had forgotten to remove the name), someone offered $450 and I dont have the name anymore :(
Why not contact the NP user and broker perhaps you could get part of the cash. Everybody wins. Imo...

•••
I had this .org domain name years ago that I was not sure what it meant, because it was either a drop or someone sold it to me in a group of names, so I had it on Sedo and forgot about it, and one day I got an offer for 80 Euros, my price was ar 100Euros, and they were asking for a "justification" of that asking price. I looked and I had missed where they had offered 60 before, so I was like take the money and run.

•••
Months ago I read an artical that chinese companies trying to take over and contorl this type of manufacturing they have acquired many firms in this field
so I searched this term in its new gtld (singular,plural) both were available in Uniregistry
I searched them twice in third time they were hold by Uniregistry
I believe you got gem

•••
rejected $1k for Extreme/Storage .com

•••
Countered a $2k offer on Civilane in king.

•••
Chainpreneur.com is a very good name. I'm surprised it was available for registration until recently. Absolutely worth holding on for a while, in my opinion.
I have just turned down $235 offer on
readeen /king
But am still doubting if it is a good decision.
In the coming months will definitely know if I was wrong
Bro kamal, Are these direct offers or outbounds?

•••
I rejected the offer 17k for a .IO domain is not related to tech

nice! what kind of hold time and roi range woudl it be if you took it? ty

•••
Turned down $1k for (Raremove.com)
Most recently and don't regret at all.

•••
•••
wrong thread, sorry

Last edited:
•••
I have turned down a $300 offer right here on NP for a brandable and boy I regretted it.(n)
Why do you regret turning down a $300 for a brandable domain.

•••
•••
$65k

for madein Qatar in king ...

not regret ...

•••
$65k

for madein Qatar in king ...

not regret ...

Reg'd for 4 years so far and page doesn't resolve, I think I'd regret that one.

•••
•••
Turned down 59$ offer yesterday for keroline.com
The offer was too low, gotten two offers for the name, and I don't regret it,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back