Dynadot

question What is the cheapest escrow ???

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
so if u have yer own lead..and just wanna use an escrow to finalize.. what is the cheapest?

I'll start...

sedo 3%... but 60$ min
dan add lead 5%

I've been using dan for all my leads..but now they made changes..more buyer fees..and its.messing with my brain
...and so I wanted to find out who else out there..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
+ Epik escrow
If buyer pays via wire - then fee is 1.5%,
2.5% for crypto.
$25 minimum.

Last edited:
•••
+ Epik escrow
If buyer pays via wire - then fee is 1.5%,
2.5% for crypto.
$25 minimum.

that's good.. is this the winner u think? do u use it? what was that waving of something or discount all about...by rob for np members..? @Rob Monster

Last edited:
•••
I very rarely meet the buyers with Wire preference and still nobody Crypto ready.
So I didn't try Epik.

Last edited:
•••
I very rarely meet the buyers with Wire preference and still nobody Crypto ready.
So I didn't try Epik.

so if buyer pays paypal or cc then how much u pay fee? any extra cost to buyer too?

•••
Since 2021 Epik doesn't support PayPal at all.
For CC escrow fee is 5%.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
My vote goes for Daaz Secure Transactions. Both buyer and seller must register on https://daaz.com/, the min. price is 10 USD / domain, they charge 5% fee, min. 2 USD. Payment is possible by credit card, or by Paypal, but in case of Paypal there is 2% surcharge. Withdrawal is free.

I think Daaz is the best way to buy domains here on Namepros, problem is that some sellers don't know it, so they don't want to try it. I used it two times, it really works. And they work even on weekends. They provide escrow and they send you a tax invoice. They have great reviews on Trustpilot.

•••
•••
Since 2021 Epik doesn't support PayPal at all.
For CC escrow fee is 5%.

yes...
...no pp is definitely not a way to bring in more clients... some like it some dont
...but it's hard to ignore 300mil or so accounts.. they will hit 1bil soon enuf.

•••
Dan self lead 5%. They advertise it poorly
(May 2018) Still love @DAN.COM guys gal
I’ve done this many times! No price minimum:

What changes have they made, @alcy?
Maybe you live in a difficult country VAT etc lol

well u know...I'm trying to be objective here... so for me it's not about the love for the dan guys.. tho the dude I mostly deal with there for issues is laszlo and he is always cool.

to answer u..well..dan 2.0 has plenty of bugs especially if u consider how little they added...an oxymoron I know...plus there are new cc pp charges for buyer...which is never good...

imagine we negotiate 4900$ sale here..and then u go checkout on dan and final bill says say 5000.... who like that right..

•••
You wrote "no price minimum", but in reality the min. price is 99 USD / domain on Dan.

well here price min is used to indicate min escrow u pay regardless of sale price... not min price u can sell domain for on their site..

•••
well here price min is used to indicate min escrow u pay regardless of sale price... not min price u can sell domain for on their site..

On Daaz you can import a lot of domains in one go, even if 1 domain costs 10 USD, and you want to sell 100 domains, you can import your 100 domains for 10 USD each, and this will create a single transaction, with escrow service for all 100 domains! Daaz is the best escrow to use here on Namepros.

•••
On Daaz you can import a lot of domains in one go, even if 1 domain costs 10 USD, and you want to sell 100 domains, you can import your 100 domains for 10 USD each, and this will create a single transaction, with escrow service for all 100 domains! Daaz is the best escrow to use here on Namepros.

do they have monthly fees or other subscriptions and stuff?

Last edited:
•••
do they have monthly fees or other subscriptions and stuff?

No, you just pay commission: 5% commission, min. 2 USD + value added tax (VAT) when applicable.
And the min. selling price per domain is only 10 USD.

•••
My vote goes for Daaz Secure Transactions. Both buyer and seller must register on https://daaz.com/, the min. price is 10 USD / domain, they charge 5% fee, min. 2 USD. Payment is possible by credit card, or by Paypal, but in case of Paypal there is 2% surcharge. Withdrawal is free.

I think Daaz is the best way to buy domains here on Namepros, problem is that some sellers don't know it, so they don't want to try it. I used it two times, it really works. And they work even on weekends. They provide escrow and they send you a tax invoice. They have great reviews on Trustpilot.
Thank you, we are also active on namepros, clubhouse and also on twitter. We are working round the clock to serve domain investors. It's our pleasure serving you!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back