NameSilo

What is the best way to sell domains in bulk?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I have alot of domains that are expiring soon.
I need to sell alot of them.
I have alot that I'd like to keep,
but I need the funds to renew the ones I like.

I tried the GoDaddy Bulk Sales Application,
and it is waaay too confusing.
Any thoughts, or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you have any with an exisiting PR, I can probably take some off your hands in short order. I'm guessing those might just be the ones you want to keep though. Anyway, PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Tim

•••
try ebay if you want quick sales.

•••
Forums are the fastest way to dump domains, but you have to sell at lower prices.

•••
auction off the ones you can't like in forums with a few choicie ones to get a taste of what offers you might be missing holding onto them.

•••
How many domains do you have? and how long your domain will be expired? you will get low price if you sell nearly expired. Renew it and develop, you will get a lot of money, just my opinion :)

•••
If they are going to expire sooner than you should try to sell them on top webmaster forums. Just sell them to those fellows who have good itraders. I had bad experience in selling domains to low iTraders people.

You can also put here and I will it with the upfront payment, because I am also having no iTradres.

•••
Sell the domains that you do not like, keeping them will cost your money constantly.

I think you can put some of your domains in an auction for a try,maybe you can sell most of your domains here by auctions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back