NameSilo

What is the best way to sell a domain?

Labeled as question in Domain Beginners started by bballdude823, Jul 10, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. bballdude823

bballdude823 Restricted

I have domains that 5 figure estibot values. What is the best way of selling them.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Yusuf olajide

Yusuf olajide New Member

List them In the market places.

3. 28shanth

28shanth Established Member

Don't blindly trust the appraisal tool's prices, it depends on the domain and how the end user sees the value of it.

We can't really guess where would be the end user will search for a particular domain, so list your domains on all the marketplaces including Sedo, Afternic, Uniregistry, Flippa and park the domain in Dan(Undeveloped). You can also try outbound marketing to sell domains.

4. hawkeye

hawkeye Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

If you believe in those valuations at estibot, then try to sell them to estibot.

5. getakash1

getakash1 Akash Jain

list them on market place or auction them

6. Jess Robison

Jess Robison Member Epik.com Staff

@bballdude823 if you are looking for a Marketplace to list your domains on either for sale, lease, or financing, look here: https://marketplace.epik.com/ If you have any specific questions you are welcome to send me a direct message here or contact me at [email protected]. Well wishes!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice