Dynadot

What is so special about NNNNN.coms?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Emmy101

Established Member
Impact
Why domainers are buying these random numbers domain names ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Chinese domain investors. In China, numbers have meaning and the sounds of numbers sound like chinese words. The numeric domain market is tricky because the numerology behind numbers and combinations of numbers is complex. Numeric domains can be very valuable to Chinese domain investors. I would not recommend getting into that market unless you really understand how it works. :)

•••
Why domainers are buying these random numbers domain names ?
Not random at all. While all 5N.com's are taken, they differ in value substantially. For more details, search NP for earlier threads with explanations. Generally, stay away from any combinations including any 4's and 0's.

•••
Not random at all. While all 5N.com's are taken, they differ in value substantially. For more details, search NP for earlier threads with explanations. Generally, stay away from any combinations including any 4's and 0's.

yup. and to cement this fact.

4.cn has a cute little button that filters out all number domains that contain 4 and 0.

now if that's not proof enough not to have 4 and 0's in your domains. I don't know what is.

although Kassey Lee on here has said that 0 can mean WIN.

as for NNNNN.com'?

here we go again with thee equations of mine. lol

NNNNN = 8x8x8x8x8= 32,768 possible number combinations in the whole universe of domains (excluding 4 and 0)

now if you have an 8 in the domain? check one of the 8's above into a 1 as 8 is thee most desirable.

so.....8x8x8x8+1= 4,097

so of course the more 8's the better as each 8 will decrease the number above.

thereby making such a domain RARE.

•••
Only so many 5N combinations without 0 and 4. Numbers are understood by all, unlike languages.

•••
I will take all "4" and "0" all day long if you don't want them:)) I bet you 44444.com and 00000.com would sell for 10x more than a 32617.com

•••
there are always few exceptions...

•••
DnQueen.Net is reporting some regular good results for these names, eventually they will become scare, 88844 was sold for just under $30,000

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back