NameSilo

What is PR Rank?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ok, now that I have your attention ! :hi:

Yes, I really AM THAT NEW !!!

I think PR stands for Page Rank. I hope so, anyway. I hope I'm not THAT bad that I can't figure out what PR could stand for !

So, now to the question at hand: How do I find out about page ranks, and how do I find out if a domain or website I am interested in merits a good price? What is a better page rank? 3, 4, 7? Any website or software can help me?

Any/all help appreciated. All insults/jeers will be ignored but not forgotten, I don't sleep well at night :td:

Signed,
Sick of Ebay,
Carol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No problem, I'm sure that many people will be more than happy to help you.

http://www.seochat.com/c/a/Google-Optimization-Help/Google-PageRank-Frequently-Asked-Questions/

You can find a site's PageRank using the Google Toolbar (toolbar.google.com.) PageRank is based soley on links to your site from other websites. The higher the PR (PageRank) of the page that is linking to you, the more it will influence your PR. PageRank is on a scale of 0-10, with 10 being the best, and very few sites actually have a PR of 10. PageRank is just part of your overall ranking on Google. It looks at many factors, but PageRank is very important.

•••
You are both really great, thank you so much !

Carol D.

•••
i believe everyone here want a higher PR rank, lol

•••
•••
didnt know about the arcive thing.. thats sweet

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back