NameSilo

Google PR

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
I looked for it online, but couldn't find the answer....

So many domains proudly say "Google pr of 1!!!!!" whil others say "Google PR of 8!!!!!". At first I thought that the lower the PR the better it is (the higher search positions are). Nope, actually it's like a percentage (so 1/10 = 10% page rank, 9/10 = 90% PR etc.), so I can't help but wonder: why bother include Google PR if it's anything lower than 5? :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're right - It doesn't matter much if below 5 or 6 really .... But then again , There are lots of folks who dont get any PR over a years time or so - So some lower PR domains are worth at least a little as long as it is Keyword / Category oriented to suit your needs - IMO ~

•••
all4cost said:
You're right - It doesn't matter much if below 5 or 6 really .... But then again , There are lots of folks who dont get any PR over a years time or so - So some lower PR domains are worth at least a little as long as it is Keyword / Category oriented to suit your needs - IMO ~
Ditto

•••
And even lower PR domains can do okay on traffic and income...

•••
Yeah also my name www.uploadi.info has PR5 after it was offline for a day now it have PR1 .LOL I can't understand how it goes.. ?!?

•••
I got clipped in the last PR update due to redesigning the site and also there was some downtime during the conversion. I'm hoping in the next update, which should be anytime now, will get back up.

Being down a day shouldn't really effect a PR5 to a PR1, unless some major link that had a high PR dropped you when you were down and the PR was based mostly on that link. Still that seems a bit extravagant a fall...

•••
webgear said:
Yeah also my name www.uploadi.info has PR5 after it was offline for a day now it have PR1 .LOL I can't understand how it goes.. ?!?
I highly doubt if this is possible within a day ??
Domain appears to be Created On:07-Nov-2004 14:43:39 UTC

•••
someone i know, gets like 250 unique a day, and they have a google PR0 and google dont even have a cache of his site

•••
How do you?

Improve your PR rating?

Please Advise......

:hi:

•••
PR is not based on how many hits you get, or what your site looks like.
PR is based on links to your page and links from your page, and the relative strength of the links to your page.
Just Google the term "PR explanation" and you'll see a lot of stuff.
-Allan

•••
Thank you Mr. Shore, I do my best to exchange links with sites of a PR3 or higher and that have that same taste, zone as our sites.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back