Dynadot

What is going on with Sedo's parking pages ???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gazzip

First Time Poster !VIP Member
Impact
Hi all - I own the domain name DubaiJob.info

If you go to www.msn.com and type - DubaiJob.info directly into the search box the result ( my sedo parking page comes up ) Here's the problem

If you click any one of those links in the search results my sedo parking page comes up but - THE RESULTS ALL SHOW A SEDO PORTAL PAGE - ?????? even though my keywords are set to "Jobs in Dubai" ????

If you type in JobsDubai.info into the address bar the sedo page comes up showing my keywords that I selected and the RELEVANT PPC ADS !!!

Alot of my domains are showing the same generic portal page - this really sucks :td:

Anyone know what is going on here ???? How am I supposed to get any click throughs Like this - No wonder the click through rates are so low. :td:

If anyone from sedo is here could you please also explain what is happening here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
did u set 1 click or portal in ur sedo domains management?

•••
Verify

Have you double checked, and verified your nameservers are set to Sedo?

Frank

•••
knarfmusik said:
Have you double checked, and verified your nameservers are set to Sedo?

Frank

obviously thats why its on the sedo page ...

its the problem with portal ... just make it one click and give it some time and it'll go back to normal

•••
smub said:

its the problem with portal ... just make it one click and give it some time and it'll go back to normal

Thanks for the replies Guys - If you type the name in to the address bar and go there directly my page with my keywords and ads related to my keywords show as they should do.

I'v have never set any of my domains to show a Portal page...... this is something not of my own doing !!!! and I don't inderstand why ?? but seeing this makes me understand why sedo click results are so low.

Any other suggestions ? :) (apart from park elsewhere which I might consider doing if this does not get sorted !)

Last edited:
•••
Solution: Change your DNS to ns1.fastpark.net and list at ND.

•••
•••
fonzie_007 said:
Solution: Change your DNS to ns1.fastpark.net and list at ND.

That would be my last resort as I like sedo in other ways :)

Malaysia said:
did u set 1 click or portal in ur sedo domains management?

Hi - What exactly do you mean by this ?? - I have heared of this in other parking place but not at sedo ?? :)

Am I doing something wrong ?

•••
True!!

smub said:

Oops, yes, very true! Ok, how about "are you sure you listed it for sale at Sedo.com? I know I have seem this same page before also. Go to "add domains", and try to list it again, just to make sure. If it is alreday listed, it will tell you. If if isn't listed, it will allow you to list it. I have done this before, regged so many, I forgot to list one. Hope this helps.

Frank.

Last edited:
•••
knarfmusik said:
Oops, yes, very true! Ok, how about "are you sure you listed it for sale at Sedo.com? I know I have seem this same page before also.

Frank.

Yes it is listed at sedo - I you click www.dubaijob.info it works correctly and you will see the keywords & relavant ads that I selected.

BUT - if you go to www.msn.com and type dubaijob.info into the search alot of links come up in the result - BUT - when you click one it always shows a Sedo Portal Page (my keywords and ppc links are not on it) ????? :alien:

•••
gazzip said:
Yes it is listed at sedo - I you click www.dubaijob.info it works correctly and you will see the keywords & relavant ads that I selected.

BUT - if you go to www.msn.com and type dubaijob.info into the search alot of links come up in the result - BUT - when you click one it always shows a Sedo Portal Page (my keywords and ppc links are not on it) ????? :alien:

I would pm Mara (Sedo) here at Namepros. Maybe she can look into this problem for you.

Frank

•••
knarfmusik said:
I would pm Mara (Sedo) here at Namepros. Maybe she can look into this problem for you.

Frank

Thanks Frank - I sent a PM to Mara yesterday so will hopefully hear from her soon :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back