IT.COM

debate What is a Mobile Bank ?

NameSilo
Watch

Do you own any MobileBank domains ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

vote
    25.0%
  • No

votes
    50.0%
  • I will go for it

votes
    0.0%
  • Other

vote
    25.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
What is a Mobile Bank
Mobile-only banks are revolutionising personal banking, offering an alternative to traditional brick-and-mortar banks with fast, secure and easy to use apps for iOS and Android. Mobile banks offer competitive banking services such as current accounts, savings accounts, loans, insurance, and debit/credit cards, often at a cheaper rate than traditional banks.

Mobile-only banks, also known as digital banks or challenger banks, should not be confused with an online account from your traditional bank. Mobile-only banks are 100% app-based, offering more transparency and convenience with fewer restrictions and waiting times than your common bank. And with millions of users across Europe and the UK already using mobile banks, it is clear that mobile-only banking apps are the future for hassle-free, borderless banking.

Why Use a Mobile Bank
24/7 availability- anytime, anywhere:
No matter where you are, at home or abroad, you can access your bank account via the app, check your account balance, control your savings, get customer support, make payments and even lock your debit card if needed. In addition, get real-time notifications every time you make a transaction, so there won’t be any surprises at the end of the month. No need to make appointments, stand in line and lose working hours to manage your finances.

Get approved fast:
Opening an account with a mobile-only bank is simple, with no lengthy paperwork. Just download the app, prove your identity, top up your account and you’re ready to go. Some mobile banks, such as UK-based Monese, don’t even require you to prove your residency, so you can open an account from outside the UK as well. And to top it off, Monese doesn’t require a copy of your credit history to approve your account, meaning you can open an account and get approved in minutes.

Lower fees:
Another main reason to use a mobile bank is the low (or no!) fees. As a mobile-only platform with no physical branches, mobile banks can offer lower fees than traditional banks – especially when it comes to ATM withdrawals, money exchange/transfer and payments abroad. For example, leading mobile bank N26 offers zero fees on all transactions, including purchases made overseas!

Makes traveling easier:
Mobile banks = borderless banking. Low exchange rates and low/no ATM withdrawal fees worldwide make traveling a whole lot easier (and cheaper) than with traditional banks- especially in the eurozone. And for added safety, lock or unlock your debit card while you travel, directly in the app.

Go paperless:
One of the frustrating things about traditional banks is the amount of documents, contracts and letters that are sent to your mailbox. With mobile banks everything you need is in the app and all communications are sent to your app or your email. Gone are the days of rummaging through piles of paper around your house – and protecting the environment is the cherry on top.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I sold "MobiLoan.com" years ago

but because of the confusion of mobile bank and mobile banking, don't see much value in registering such names.

mobilebank.com points to bmac.com under construction page
mobilebanking.com goes to search engine
mobibank.com is for sale
mobibanking.com is parked
mobilebanker.com not resolving
mobibanker.com same

imo...

•••
like Ripple XRP names? (Crypto closest?)

Come to think of it i believe in Ripple, is XRP “UDRP trademarked? You guys seem good wit bank names, dont think counted mobile sector!

I really like, the finance industry, for domains.
the future looks bright, in so many ways,

thanks again in advance
Samer

Last edited:
•••
I think you are describing virtual banks and virtual banking.

I predict that virtual banking and open banking will shape the banking industry and have a bright future, so I registered Deposits/app.

•••
I think you are describing virtual banks and virtual banking.

I predict that virtual banking and open banking will shape the banking industry and have a bright future, so I registered Deposits/app.
yes
i got very good traffic on my Open Bank names

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back