Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What Internet Security program are you using?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
18,591
I am a huge fan of Kaspersky Internet Security

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I used AVG anti virus 7.5ver. But this ANTIVIRUS is not good.. hehe..
I got free trial.. weeeeeee.. Hmm and i used AVG Spyware 7.5ver




Try this one ok



Ayt? :hearts:
 
0
•••
To my mind, Kaspersky is the best anti-virus.
 
0
•••
thanx for your input folks

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Me too tho I have been known to go "commando" on occasion. ;)

adiboy said:
AVG Free Edition.
:hehe:
 
0
•••
firewall on my adsl router
BitDefender
Spybot - search and destroy
CCleaner
 
0
•••
some tymes nothing just hyjack this logs tho it was 2much work i dont know enuf about computers

I just started using
ca security suite on my desktop
and Mcafee on my laptop

tho i also used trendmicro online scan
it works better than any other virus scan but no realtime protection but it will find it if you already got it and best of all its free ;0


the only ones id buy kaspersky ,and trendmicro, ca is cool also but i dont think it is as secure as the others

but im no computer geek im just a geek on a computer!
 
0
•••
Bitdefender...never had a problem, regardless of where I go surfing :wave:
 
0
•••
Sygate personal Firewall
 
0
•••
Avira 8.1
Spybot S&D
Cisco Wireless Router

M.
 
0
•••
Am I the only one running ESET NOD32? xD
 
0
•••
avg free works just fine for me
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back