Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

What Internet Security program are you using?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
18,591
I am a huge fan of Kaspersky Internet Security

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
tiny personal firewall
spybot -search and destroy
winpatrol
 
0
•••
AVG Free Edition.
:hehe:
 
0
•••
norton internet security and norton antivirus.

meh free upgrades so its all good.
 
0
•••
Avira AntiVir Personal + Kerio WinRoute Firewall
Outstanding performance & security level.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Kapersky

For about 6 years I used norton antivirus and the last year I used nortn 360. My wife was using kapersky. The problem with norton anyone will tell you is that it slows way down your computer and takes forever to load till you can do something on your computer when you are trying to logon. Although I was in love with norton I finally switched to kapersky and I can logon much faster in about 2 minutes wheras it used to take at least 4 minutes.
 
0
•••
Computer Associates. ca.com - nothing works better on Vista imo.
 
0
•••
Avira Antivir. Very happy with it performance wise.
Used to have Norton, but Norton used too much resources.
 
0
•••
Linux :p
 
0
•••
just alone, it can also be affected with rootkits.
fyi
Barrucadu said:
 
0
•••
weblord said:
just alone, it can also be affected with rootkits.
fyi
Only if I do something silly, like run a server without a firewall.
 
0
•••
Norton Internet Security 2008 - keeps my PC clean and uses less memory than prior versions.

-Bill
 
0
•••
Zonealarm Internet Security Suite.

I've heard bad things about Norton - tried Kaspersky, slowed my internet / pages would load only partly... so yeah.
 
0
•••
mine is AVG free
 
0
•••
I use Avast...I kinda liked it than AVG
 
0
•••
None, using OS X.
 
0
•••
McAfee 12 In 1 Total Protection with Site Advisor Plus 3 Computer License
 
0
•••
PeerGuardian, Tor ( Onion Network ) , Look N Stop, and NOD32
 
0
•••
coreyg said:
I am a huge fan of Kaspersky Internet Security

Cheers
Corey

Ahh, yay, another fan...

Kaspersky Internet Security was the best security i've EVER used....it detects everything!
 
0
•••
Avast is what I use, might have to look into kaspersky
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back