Dynadot

What if your brand name accepted in all marketplaces?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Brandroot VS Brandbucket VS namerific
I have some names accepted in:
Brandroot, Brandbucket and namerific
But I can't decide where to publish them.
Any advice with thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have had most success with selling through BrandBucket - I can see that BrandRoot selling names to - I don`t know if Namerific selling, there is no positive response, when asked in the NR-tread

•••
In terms of audience, I believe BrandBucket has more potential and it also has appears on top Google ranking for the term 'brandable domain name.' Then again, BrandRoot is also a known site for selling brandable domains. Namerific, I don't think so because the site has no solid track record. So yes, it's kind of tricky how to decide which site to submit domains to.

But what I have read here about BrandBucket is that the site has gotten too crowded with domains and it could take a good chunk of time to see any sales (unless you are lucky, lol. Just kidding.)

So, my opinion would be to go with BrandBucket after all, as at least you can expect to get some exposure for your domain(s).

Good luck,

•••
BB, BR, NA - that is my order of preference but the first two are very close.

Maybe have a look on their sites to see how many names they have that are similar to yours.

•••
i am not using brand bucket till now but i think i should research about it.

•••
I have about 7 live at bb, 4 more logo pending. And 2 logo pending at nr. I've been waiting for a response from brandroot for a while

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back