IT.COM

strategy What I Learned About Customer Relations Working As A Graveyard Bartender In N. Las Vegas

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
(Viewer Discretion Advised) - We all have different experiences in life and business. Some of us learn things the hard way while others, the easy way. I like to inject some of my personal experiences in business in my writings to help give a different perspective to others that may not have gone through the same things I did.

The following article is one of those experiences where I had to learn a customer relations lesson the hard way and wanted to share it with you.
brand-development-tips8-what-i-learned-about-customer-relations-as-a-bartender-in-n-las-vegas1.png

(WARNING!!! – Viewer discretion advised – The following article contains some emotional and violent subject matter. If you are uncomfortable with such reading material, please stop reading and click away from the page. Your continued reading is an acknowledgment that you are fine with this type of content and agree to take full responsibility for any personal emotions that result from it.)
The Winn Dee Bar & Cocktail Lounge (at least back then) was considered a hole in the wall dive bar. 95% of the customers were bikers and Mexican mafia/cartel, the jukebox only played country music at the time, and all I had for personal protection was a baseball bat with the word “Thumper” written on it in black permanent marker.
Life and business are too short. Don’t go through either one half-cocked or irrational. When times get rough, take a moment to process what’s happening, calm yourself down, and then approach it with a level head using logic.
Remember, when you help others, you are actually helping yourself. Even if there was no deal closed or money to be made from the experience, you’ve created an ever lasting impression and bond with someone that they will likely never forget...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back