Domain Empire

strategy What I Learned While Working With The Rapper Candyman (Candell Manson) In The 90’s

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
brand-development-tips7-what-i-learned-working-with-the-candyman-candell-manson.png

After a year managing the companies (listed above) I was tasked with terminating 25 employee’s on Christmas eve. This was very heart-breaking and stressful for all parties involved. As you can imagine, I had mixed reactions from each employee as I pulled them into the office one by one to hand them their last check.
30 days later, I received my last check from one of the owners/partners and found out they were closing the doors for good due to bad gambling habits that dipped into the company accounts, depleting their funds. The sad part was that the remaining 200+ employees never got paid and were instructed to contact the companies attorney handling the bankruptcy through a flyer posted on the door when they showed up for work the next day.
Rather than focus on the negative, I rallied up my top 5 performers to form a team and headed to NOS Communications with them in Las Vegas, Nv. Where I met and worked with the Candyman (Candell Manson). Candell was best known for his hit single “Knockin’ Boots”.
Whether you are a music artist with a hit, a large corporation with stock options, or a freelancer with a popular product/service, nobody is immune to life’s roller-coaster and down cycles. Always be humbled and remember that tomorrow could be the day that things stop producing/converting as good as they used to.
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Eric, enjoy reading these upbeat succinct articles. Well written. Keep writing them and posting here when you do.

I can relate. I've often been in various business situations where something runs amuck, or I have gotten shorted, someone won't pay a bill and it effects cash flow or whatever.... and for a day brood and spin off on negative energy and once I realize it, the self evident realization hits me to self adjust and yank myself back into restoring positive direction forward. Recognizing those things we have little control over, is really important and often overlooked.

We are all human. The faster the readjustment the better. Focusing on the good is key.

•••
Thanks Eric, enjoy reading these upbeat succinct articles. Well written. Keep writing them and posting here when you do.

I can relate. I've often been in various business situations where something runs amuck, or I have gotten shorted, someone won't pay a bill and it effects cash flow or whatever.... and for a day brood and spin off on negative energy and once I realize it, the self evident realization hits me to self adjust and yank myself back into restoring positive direction forward. Recognizing those things we have little control over, is really important and often overlooked.

We are all human. The faster the readjustment the better. Focusing on the good is key.
I agree 100%. As the arthritus commercial says; "A body in motion, stays in motion". My spin on that would be; "A positive outlook, maintains forward momentum".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back