Dynadot

What happened to LLLL .club?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I've been away from the .club scene for a while, and I was wondering if you guys would be willing to fill me in. The demand appears to be growing for .club. I'm curious as to how LLLL .club is doing? What are they selling for or are they being dropped? At one point, catching dropping LLLL .club was a thing. But it has been quiet lately (either that or I've really managed to hide from the .club people).

What do you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been away from the .club scene for a while, and I was wondering if you guys would be willing to fill me in. The demand appears to be growing for .club. I'm curious as to how LLLL .club is doing? What are they selling for or are they being dropped? At one point, catching dropping LLLL .club was a thing. But it has been quiet lately (either that or I've really managed to hide from the .club people).

What do you guys think?
I guess you didn't get the Chinese pump, and dump memo? It's over

Most clubs are social, non profit organizations, not many people are going to be lining up to line your pockets with pockets full of cash for LLLL.club, you can buy LLLL.com for $250-$500 all day long.

•••
This dump is done for tons of keywords as well...

•••
+ real endusers can buy their premium LLL.club in 2- and 3-figure range...
So 4L.club never had any significant value.

Last edited:
•••
Are we talking pronouncable word with meaning or HTGF?

•••
During recent months I prepared my list of ~150 good available .club domains (brandable western LLLL and 1-word)...
Then deleted it... at now I have another focus where spend my money...

Last edited:
•••
Regarding a few tens of my existent .CLUBs...
For ~2 years I received the only one $50-offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back