Dynadot

poll What extensions do you own a single domain name in that TLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are there extensions that you hold only a single domain name in?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    92.8%
  • No

votes
    4.0%
  • Not right now, but in the past I did

votes
    3.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I suspect that for most of us the vast majority of our portfolio is across just a few TLDs, perhaps entirely in .com or .com and one country code in some cases.

But I bet many investors have a few outliers too, a single domain name in a certain extension.

Please share below, if you wish to reveal, what name you have, and why you have it, even though you hold nothing else in that TLD.

Here are rules:
  1. You must currently have only a single name in that TLD.
  2. You may make multiple posts, but please just put one domain name in any one post, to facilitate discussion.
  3. If you want to share sales of the only name you had in a certain TLD, that is OK too, although this is primarily for sharing what you hold not what you sold.
Look forward to seeing what people have? :xf.smile:

Don't be shy!

Bob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I actually own the com and ca version of that one.
which are a number of orders of magnitude more valuable :xf.grin: (I do own Canadian still in a few other TLDs).

But to be on topic in my thread, here is another name that I have only a single name registered in a TLD. I actually have only a single .app domain name (I had another one a year or two ago, but just one now). My entire holding in .app currently is:

p r i s t i n e . a p p

I just really love the word pristine, and could see it for natural land real estate, natural products, environmental tourism, education, therapy, relaxation, creativity, etc. I am not opposed to having other .app, just have had a hard job finding any that I like a lot and that are in my price range.

Thanks for all the great examples people!

Bob

PS here is a fun fact I discovered as i was investigating the status of other TLDs in the word - see where the .com of the word pristine takes you instead of a conventional lander - somewhere that you will recognize!

•••
PPC.link.jpg

•••
Please share below, if you wish to reveal, what name you have, and why you have it, even though you hold nothing else in that TLD.
What name: Described • Video
Why only that: I can't remember, but it must have been a good reason. Possibly many were reserved or being priced as "premium". Generally though, I will hold multiple names in any one TLD if the renewals are standard and low, and the extension plays nice with all sorts of keywords.

•••
in .gives I have lord.gives - not any particular end user in mind, but I like it personally :)

Lord.Gives.png

•••
XDR (.) solutions

Extended Detection and Response

•••
I own a single domain in 7 TLD's but to begin here's one I really like.

C h e e t a h . World
12.12.2020-19.58.png

•••
Card.Expert

Both Card games and Credit Cards came to mind when I saw this in Auction and couldn't resist lol
But I like it... More like a Vanity name

•••
broker.deals

It can be used for brokerage service purpose.

•••
•••
•••
I have mostly .coms in my portfolio. During my early days of domaining, invested in few alternate TLDs. Some of them got expired, some were sold. Sharing what I am left with now:

TheVoice.co
Housing.pro
QDM.in

Thanks

•••
Private.Rentals

Where you can rent absolutely anything.

•••
Your.Career

Also pretty self explanatory.

Ideally could also make it a network of sites on sub-domains

Plan.Your.Career
Start.Your.Career
Change.Your.Career
Find.Your.Career

•••
IsUp.in

Was gonna make a site like: DownJustForMeOrEveryone but lost the interest due to other projects.

•••
Yiddish .xyz
Synagogue .xyz
Swop .xyz

•••
•••
Cryptos / biz

Equity / mobi

TI / network

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yiddish .xyz
Synagogue .xyz
Swop .xyz
Just to clarify, the purpose of thread is to share a name where you only have a single name in that TLD.
Thanks,
Bob

•••
•••
Defi.es
Decentralized finance for Spain

•••
•••
registered & developing VPN.contact

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back