NameSilo

What .eu domains should we pre register?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Now that .eu domains are coming i would like to ask in what domain names should we preregister, just don't tell me games.eu because sure will reged :hehe: but other names or even typos?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'v went for lots of travel, holiday, 3 letter, computer, real estate names mostly.

hope I get some :lala:

•••
namepros.eu :hehe:

just some nice names, it is not 100% sure that you will get any of them ;)

•••
sorry I won't show my nice shiny list of .eu's I hope to get ;)

•••
downloadfreak said:
sorry I won't show my nice shiny list of .eu's I hope to get ;)

Neither will I, As its real lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng :hehe:

Pre Reg 400 - I may get 4 !!

•••
I have yet to prereg a .eu but heard somewhere they were taking 5000+ pre regges a day,(not sure if its true but would appreciate a link)

Hope you get the name you want.

I have a small list that i may pre reg mostly euro??????.eu and a few short meaningfull 3 letter names (probably all gone by the time they are freely available).

Thanks

•••
moneyraker said:
I have yet to prereg a .eu but heard somewhere they were taking 5000+ pre regges a day,(not sure if its true but would appreciate a link)

Hope you get the name you want.

I have a small list that i may pre reg mostly euro??????.eu and a few short meaningfull 3 letter names (probably all gone by the time they are freely available).

Thanks

Och I The Noo - https://webhosting.lycos.co.uk/order/prereg/domain/eu/

just kidding ! where in Scotland are you ?

•••
•••
moneyraker said:
Hi,

sunny dunny (know where that is?)

I think it may have been a email newsletter from eurodns , cant find it now anyone else have same email?

Thanks,

Dundee - Dunfermlin ?

•••
Where can you pre-reg with an accredited registrar>

•••
ComDriver said:
Where can you pre-reg with an accredited registrar>

All accredited are on a list at -

http://www.eurid.eu/

(NOTE -This is the first time I have seen a working .eu ext !!) LOOKS GOOD :lala:

zeer goed, molto buon, tres bien, vunderbar, muy bueno, muito bom, oo la la

Last edited:
•••
hmm, since i got no money to buy domains ill post a few that mite get some traffic:
cars.eu
s*x.eu
computer.eu
webhosting.eu
hosting.eu
poker.eu
Just various ones like that

•••
Is it only possible for one person on Lycos to register one particular .eu?

So if one person on there adds 'Great.eu', no one else can choose that URL on their system?

Thanks

Also, does this cost anything at all, unless you want to actually buy the domain name once they've reserved it?? :red:

Also, how come there are so little 3 letter domains been pre-reserved on lycos, ive found loads!!

Last edited:
•••
Also, does this cost anything at all, unless you want to actually buy the domain name once they've reserved it??
be careful, they don't reserver you the domains they just inform you quickly when it's available and you pay, if they would reserved it to you and they reserved me all the pre reged domains i would had -1000$ in my pocket!
other companies like pool try to reserve the domains 4 you
that what i get! if i say anything wrong please correct me!
Also, how come there are so little 3 letter domains been pre-reserved on lycos, ive found loads!!
i have register them all! Just joking, but i you see there are thousands of doamins preregd in lycos, i for example have over 600 now and +++

•••
Not gonna list but am trying for lots. Would be happy if just one of my names comes up :tu:

•••
Would be happy if just one of my names comes up

ME too, but the problem is i wanna pre regsiter some with a comapny you can pay and i wann pre reg some nice names from there because form lycos i have pre reg some not good too(?)

•••
pre reg some good 3 letter .eu's :)

•••
So it doesnt reserve it officially, but it reserves them on their system so its only available to you, so if anyone else tries to purchase an .EU domain name that another you have reserved (that is, only on the Lycos Domain service), it wont them?

So in other words it just reserves the domain name from anyone else on their site

•••
So it doesnt reserve it officially, but it reserves them on their system so its only available to you, so if anyone else tries to purchase an .EU domain name that another you have reserved (that is, only on the Lycos Domain service), it wont them?
i din't get that correctly!

•••
It doesnt reserve it away from everyone in the world, but only from those who use the Lycos service to register the new .EU domains :blink:

•••
ok,
about godaddy i asked them that i fyou get your money back if a domain is not registered and they told me that some of the money you get the back but(not yet known) not all!

•••
europa.eu ! or how about various spellings of various euro countries in various languages:
germany(eng) alemania(spanish) I mean eventually theres going to be some country that has a foreign spelling not taken.

•••
Supercalifragalisticexpialadocious.eu

Seriously, find some good four letter words they are as valuable as good three letter domains. For xample, play, file, home, goal, host, shop, door, gate, bank, post, and many others.

•••
yea i agree with st.easy get ones like that, you mite also want to get some 3 letter domains to like azn, sex,etc. etc.

•••
monRa said:
ok,
about godaddy i asked them that i fyou get your money back if a domain is not registered and they told me that some of the money you get the back but(not yet known) not all!

As far as I understand about Godaddy is - you do not pay anything until they get the name ? is this not correct ?

JoshHendo said:
pre reg some good 3 letter .eu's :)

Ive pre-reged about 40 - 3 letter.eu,s with Lycos, unfortunately sex.eu, job.eu - and all the other 3 letter words were gone ! no surprise there.

If I get 6 I would be chuffed to bits ! :lala:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back