IT.COM

discuss What domains have you bought in the past year for development?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

akos

Top Member
Impact
Sometimes I go on to buy domains a little over reseller prices with the intention being to develop them. Sometimes I do develop them, but sometimes they just sit at a default WP page or pointed to my hosting solution of choice for months before I eventually put them up for sale due to losing interest in the project.

I am sure many people do the same thing. So my question today is:

What domains have you bought in the past year or so which you wanted to develop? Can be live sites or projects which you have put on hold or abandoned completely too.

I'll start:

Faroe // Islands [dot] org

Bought this exact match geo name a few months ago with the thought of throwing a few hundred bucks at it and filling it up with exciting content and some travel affiliates. Haven't had the time to do so yet but it is still open as a possibility. Put a DAN make offer lander up in the meantime to make sure I don't miss out on a (low probability) cash out while hesitating.

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Latest EU/UK Cryptoasset regulation classifies pure Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Utility Tokens as ‘General Cryptoassets’.

Gonna develop this hand reg later on in the year for a bit of fun. It’s also brandable which I like.

General Cryptoassets (.) [com]

E348659C-F304-4763-8248-116786DC0246.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back