Dynadot

What domains do you collect?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What kind of domains do you collect? Or do you just go for anything and everything. =P

I mostly go for LLLL.com (Don't know why) but I have a lot of those and two keyword domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been targeting .com.au and .net.au lately. The rich keyword ones ;)

•••
I started collecting llll.com at first to, but at the moment I'm mainly searching for dictionary words.

•••
I am a freak of .com domains and i always love to collect it. And also some .info domains as they are really cheap in godaddy.

•••
Anything cheap lol. The cheaper I buy it the easier it is to flip.

•••
I try to go for the shorter domain names, not necessarily LLLL.com's. If not short ones, ones that are easy to remember, such as a 2 word name.

•••
If it makes sense to me :) I'll buy or register em up.

•••
anything worth buying =D

•••
keyword exact match .com's

•••
I like things that follow a certain topic, like.. gadgetlads.com or ones that can be branded, like pixonder.com.. and some random ones like hamsterguides.com but mostly ones that follow a theme
:L

•••
I collect three letter domains and premium keyword combinations. My portfolio is pretty small as of yet though.

•••
I collect high traffic domains or keyword domains.

•••
Pretty much try to collect rich keyword domains.

•••
•••
LLLL.com's seem pretty good especially expired ones you snap em up register em for $10 and get $xxx for it not too shabby if you ask me

•••
I never ever Collected LLLL's just domains related to my projects

•••
I don't buy many, but web services related and 5L.com's.

Going to start buying keyword domains as soon as my adsense account is approved.

•••
LLL.coms!! I want all of them! :kickass:

•••
I like to get LLLL.com domains that are pronounceable and have premium letters, I also like 3 character domains which can consist of L N C as long as its .com

•••
I uset to buy keyword domains but i buy domains that i can add to my portfolio, automotive mainly

•••
I collect anything that catches my eye, domains such as umkay.com I love or totalfps.info which is nice although its a .info and people seem to dislike them, no complaints from me there cheap aha.

•••
I like to collect sports domain and every now and then a LLLL.com if it catches my eye.

•••
•••
Brandable, Brandable, Brandable - Brandable Service related, 4L.net, 5L.com

•••
big fan of 5 letter .com, often brandable, as long as u get a nice one, and loads still left t0 register :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back